Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculation vs Intel

horns

Since I have been on this roller coaster ride, which has been a couple years, I have noticed a pattern of rumors of key dates and key articles building great excitement and then fizzing out when all the supposed intel is false. How hard is it for these gurus to just say they are speculating a potential RV? Why do they have to lie and get our hopes up and say they have these high up sources with intel when all they are doing is spewing out misinformation. If these sources even exist they must be the true pumpers in this dinar game.

• Upvote 3

Since I have been on this roller coaster ride, which has been a couple years, I have noticed a pattern of rumors of key dates and key articles building great excitement and then fizzing out when all the supposed intel is false. How hard is it for these gurus to just say they are speculating a potential RV? Why do they have to lie and get our hopes up and say they have these high up sources with intel when all they are doing is spewing out misinformation. If these sources even exist they must be the true pumpers in this dinar game.

could it be they are being conned?

reminds me of the old joke: theory verses reality -- a friend's sister will sleep with anyone for a million dollars, so in theory she is a millionaire, but in reality she is a wh*re - lol --

in theory the "gurus" are here to help, in reality they are here to beat their own chest and make themselves feel important. --imo

Edited by WMeadow
  • Upvote 1

All speculation and guess work.

Think about it. Whenever there has been an RV of any world currency, when did the public find out about it? After it happened that's when. If you lived in Mexico for example ,where several RV's have occurred historically, the RV was a detriment and the citizens lost alot of money If they knew any news beforehand, everyone would have converted their pesos to dollars or Swiss Francs to protect themselves. If they had the opportunity to do this, they wouldn't have incurred any losses. That is how I see it and I may be wrong but then again, I may be right.