Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dusty's New INTEL

Brisco

7-5-2011 Dusty Look i talk directly with 2 Congressmen, 1 Congresswoman, and 2 senators. Paying taxes at cash-in at a US Treasury location will be an option!!!!!!!!! “they are going to lure you in with a possible higher rate, tax upfront to get you put on an IRS no audit list”...No one will be forced. It is by choice. Also...call the IRS and get the complex issues department on the phone and ask them about...capital gains ...We have a letter stating 15%…..B-I-N-G-O

The Kookballs are coming out in droves now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7-5-2011 Dusty Look i talk directly with 2 Congressmen, 1 Congresswoman, and 2 senators. Paying taxes at cash-in at a US Treasury location will be an option!!!!!!!!! “they are going to lure you in with a possible higher rate, tax upfront to get you put on an IRS no audit list”...No one will be forced. It is by choice. Also...call the IRS and get the complex issues department on the phone and ask them about...capital gains ...We have a letter stating 15%…..B-I-N-G-O

The Kookballs are coming out in droves now.

That's nothing new..If you can prove that You have had your dinar for more than a year It's only 5%

Here is the link............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gains_tax_in_the_United_States

Cya

• Upvote 1

LOL -- Choppermike. How true. I have been watching more intently since about the middle of June. I was getting pretty excited about all of the timelines and predictions. The one thing I did NOT do...I did NOT buy more Dinars. I made my investment years ago and will not be investing more. I still believe this will happen....hopefully soon. I can do a lot of good and help my family members when this RV's

:D

• Upvote 1

Here's an interesting metaphor - If we as a nation would have used the "guru's" quality of intel on finding Bin Laden, our Navy Seals would have assassinated Big Bird.

NOW THATS FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYY :lol::D:lol::D

• Upvote 1

This info is contrary to some another tax article I read on DV. Some articles say the gain will be taxed as ordinary income as reported from your last years income tax return to the IRS. If you did not pay any taxes last year or do not file a tax return at all due to a low income, you won't owe the taxes until you file next years taxes return for the year 2011.So NO you do not have to pay the taxes right away.

Here's an interesting metaphor - If we as a nation would have used the "guru's" quality of intel on finding Bin Laden, our Navy Seals would have assassinated Big Bird.

I haven't been on here that long; however, that is the funniest statement made to date.