Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in time, For me at least lol..

jn1966

Well my friends after three years this is not the cashing in I had in mind for this investment, But unfortunately for me, I’m done with this!!!

I guess this is not for everybody.

Selling One Million dinar per week until it RV’s or I run out of my personal stash

I purchased them from Fifth Third Bank & SafeDinar.com 1-877-723-3391..

After C.0.D Shipping I paid $1200 Per Million and I have all my receipts and documents.

Prefer to sell Cash, Bank Wire Transfer or Paypal but only if buyer pays the Paypal fee’s because I don’t want to loose to much money especially after three years of mental torture LOL…

$1100 Per Million and I will ship for free USA Only or Local Pick Up.

I wish everybody the best of luck and I really hope this thing does happen sooner then later.

If interested please email me at bikesrus4u@aol.com I’m going out on my boat now with the family but will return tonight and will reply to all messages.

Happy 4th of July

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sorry to see you go, but be sure to hang on a little bit of dinar because this will happen my friend. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Im sure hes heard that for the last three years.

In reality there is not much more today pointing to its about to pop than back then apart from the usual Guru bs that its done.

• Upvote 1

You're gonna be the office worker who decided not to play the office lotto pool because you wanted an extra cup of coffee. Now your co-workers are deciding if they should buy the Ferrari or the Bentley.

Peace

Exactly what I was thinking. Didn't that in fact just happen with a $290 million Power Ball?

I'm still here and will be here until I sell my last Million..... Hopefully It RV Before I sell out,...This month I need to sell 3M Just to cover my bills so if anybody is interested I'm asking $1100 per Million.

Cash, Cashiers check, Bank wire, or Paypal

VIPSERVICES42@YAHOO.COM

Purchased from 5-3 Bank & SafeDinar and I have all receipts and all proper documents..

Thank you