Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Chat with rumors****

easyrider

Remember these are ALL still RUMORS, until we hear differently.

#1 7/3/11 (Sun)

+++++++++++++++++++++

Jul 3 7:01 AM [swerve] Hi Viper l agree l am waiting for the call

Jul 3 7:01 AM [ONEDOWN] gerbadagin who is Brian?

Jul 3 7:01 AM [who4u22] gerbadagin we dont have koolaid here that was another room

Jul 3 7:01 AM [musiccitylady1954] who4u22 lol

Jul 3 7:01 AM [pennoch2000] gerriann YEP

Jul 3 7:01 AM [gerriann] There must be someting wrong with my key board,It keep making mistakes

Jul 3 7:01 AM [itsallgood] IM Viper delete

Jul 3 7:02 AM [gerbadagin] ONEDOWN http://www.rferl.org/con ··· 867.html read the all the comments below the article

Jul 3 7:02 AM [asn] gerriann If it RV'd already, it would be nice to see if officially on the CBI or from any country. They dont have any holidays on Monday

Jul 3 7:02 AM [musiccitylady1954] who4u22 I'm drinking coffee here!

Jul 3 7:02 AM [laurelei] gerriann it needs some coffee, too!

Jul 3 7:02 AM [who4u22] lol

Jul 3 7:02 AM [pontymania] excited delete

Jul 3 7:02 AM [itsallgood] IM Viper Sorry wron icon :}

Jul 3 7:02 AM [who4u22] no koolaid allowed here!

Jul 3 7:02 AM [pennoch2000] gerbadagin WE DON'T NEED THE NEGATIVE....

Jul 3 7:02 AM [ONEDOWN] itsallgood I always liked Russell on MTT. Of course Im a straight shooter and realist so he appealed to me. I never viewed him as 'negative' though

Jul 3 7:02 AM [firecrackerman56] The doves are singing outside, The coffee is good, The fighter jets are flying overhead 8), Yes I live by a Target Range. And everything is GREAT! Just waiting on that little rascal thats hiding called RATE! LOL LOL LOL

Jul 3 7:02 AM [seck30] UN Operational Rate of Exchange: Rates since 01 July 2011 no conutries are listed.

Jul 3 7:02 AM [iM Viper] itsallgood delete what?

Jul 3 7:02 AM [musiccitylady1954] who4u22 nope, just good hot coffee for the news!

Jul 3 7:03 AM [pontymania] gm firecrackerman56

Jul 3 7:03 AM [gerbadagin] pennoch2000 I will take that as my que to depart for now, not negative... just reality

++++++++++++++++++++

7:16 AM [big haus] mornin who and ALL

7:16 AM [DrLyons] CaptainD GM

7:16 AM [firecrackerman56] petra161! My wife asked me yesterday, What are you doing?? I was doing my HAPPY DANCE!

7:16 AM [big haus] bold

7:16 AM [pattyrocks] GM

7:16 AM [who4u22]

7:16 AM [DrLyons] big haus GM

7:17 AM [CaptainD] Just listened to a recorded call with Russell, very good, well worth listening to. 761-569-7699 Pin 411221 it's only about 10 minutes long.

7:17 AM [who4u22] firecrackerman56 and you should be

7:17 AM [DrLyons] CaptainD who is russell

7:17 AM [who4u22] A lot of us MODS came in here the oter day and tried to tell you all something, not sure how many listened

7:17 AM [sassysmom] WHO are you having fun up in here my sister?

7:17 AM [CaptainD] who4u22 laurelei DrLyons Hope you all are having a wonderful long weekend!

7:17 AM [who4u22] GM SIS

+++++++++++++++++++

8:05 AM [buddyb] laurelei - hard to wake up this morning

8:05 AM [laurelei] gumboman thanks for taking care of our servicemen amd women!

8:06 AM [gumboman] laurelei YW

8:06 AM [madobend] beachcindy try www.patriotpaws.org

8:06 AM [beachcindy] buddyb yah! thanks for finding that ... hero-dogs.org provides well-trained service dogs to wheel-chair bound vets ... can't wait to donate!!!

8:06 AM [rousse] hello to all the ppl in the chat......................... Gooooooooodddd Morrrrrrniiiiiiiiggg !!!! Today is going to be a grea t day yes !!!!!

8:06 AM [gumboman] noe kets RV

8:06 AM [big haus] gumboman thanks for doing that.... please pass this along.... WE are with them in spirit, THANK YOU and God bless you...

8:06 AM [gumboman] now

8:06 AM [CaptainD] gumboman YW... like I said before we sit here with freedom and you and others are providing it for us. TY again

8:06 AM [buddyb] beachcindy - w

8:06 AM [buddyb] laurelei - going for coffee - brb

8:06 AM [CaptainD] seck30 TY, I appreciate that!

8:06 AM [gumboman] we having a big BBQ for them tomorrow

8:06 AM [big haus] gumboman I concur with CaptainD

8:07 AM [big haus] gumboman awesome

8:07 AM [madobend] beachcindy that is another organization which trains and donates service dogs to vets

+++++++++++++++++++

8:07 AM [big haus] gumboman awesome

8:07 AM [madobend] beachcindy that is another organization which trains and donates service dogs to vets

8:07 AM [gumboman] its monday nite here now 635pm

8:07 AM [CaptainD] gumboman please send me something... I'm hungry

8:07 AM [beachcindy] madobend haven't heard of that but probably equally worthy of donations

8:07 AM [asn] If it did RV I would think the CBI would show the new rate and not the usual 1170 rate this morning

8:07 AM [gumboman] sorry sunday nite

8:08 AM [big haus] gumboman BBQ K rations excited

8:08 AM [gumboman] tes t=bone steak=BBQ chicken-Mac and Cheese etc

8:08 AM [big haus] asn not true.... it is not yet time for ALL to see

8:08 AM [gumboman] baked beans]

8:08 AM [big haus] gumboman to cool

8:09 AM [gumboman] they will eat well here anyway

8:09 AM [beachcindy] madobend I made a note of that org as well ... sure will be great to donate to helping those worthy vets be or remain self-sufficient, thanks!

8:09 AM [templejc] gumboman ::: Sunday still in Iraq!

8:09 AM [CaptainD] asn Keep your eye on not only CBI, but forex and DinarBanker.... if his rate changes for selling, we are home!

8:09 AM [iM Viper] gumboman how can it be Monday night there?

8:10 AM [CaptainD] gumboman I love Mac and Cheese!

+++++++++++++++++

8:10 AM [CaptainD] gumboman I love Mac and Cheese!

8:10 AM [gumboman] its sunday my mistake been a long day

8:10 AM [iM Viper] gumboman ok

8:10 AM [big haus] CaptainD gumboman I like T-bone steak

8:10 AM [rousse] Well definitely it's going to be a great day cya later....................... Gooooood Morniiiiinngggg!

8:10 AM [gumboman] CaptainD they do to

8:10 AM [laurelei] beachcindy madobend if you have thought about coming to the golf outing, one of the charities we're supporting is the Wounded Warrior Project, the other is Victory Junction Camp

8:10 AM [CaptainD] big haus yeah! I

8:11 AM [gumboman] templejc yea its 640pm

8:11 AM [gumboman] big haus so do I

8:11 AM [CaptainD] big haus sorry, got to excited over the T-bone post..... I'll take a T-bone with my mac and cheese please.

8:11 AM [rousse] well this is not a good place to be new

8:12 AM [CaptainD] rousse we cannot read your text, change color and go BOLD. Thanks@

8:12 AM [gumboman] I mat through in some good olr cajun dirty rice with that

8:12 AM [RhonnieB] I'm new and I think it is awesome!

8:13 AM [laurelei] RhonnieB welcome!

8:13 AM [CaptainD] RhonnieB GM and welcome! Enjoy and follow the rules, they are simple, enjoy yourself and no bashing.

8:13 AM [gumboman] cooking for 700 here

+++++++++++++++++++

8:13 AM [gumboman] cooking for 700 here

8:13 AM [big haus] asn not true.... it is not yet time for ALL to see YET

8:13 AM [RhonnieB] Thanks laurelei!:}

8:14 AM [CaptainD] gumboman can you make that 701? I'm hungry

8:14 AM [big haus] rousse Color change please, can't see u

8:14 AM [RhonnieB] Thanks CaptainD! GM to everyone!

8:14 AM [gumboman] CaptainD lool sure come on down

8:14 AM [gumboman]

8:15 AM [CaptainD] gumboman ok, let me see if I can make some plans.

8:15 AM [gumboman] lpol

8:15 AM [gumboman]

8:15 AM [asn] big haus so what you are saying is it did not RV?

8:15 AM [gumboman] can't type today gezzzzzzzz

8:15 AM [laurelei] bbl peeps, have a great day!

8:16 AM [CaptainD] RhonnieB You are welcome. enjoy yourself here....we try to get the latest and greatest intel possible and share.

8:16 AM [big haus] asn OHHHH contrair... we just don't see it YET

8:17 AM [CaptainD] For anyone who just on the chat, please take the time to listen to this 5 minute recorded call with Russell - 760-569-7699 Pin 411221 ... it is great!

8:18 AM [sandie] CaptainD hello there..is i good news..i cant access it?

8:18 AM [sandie] it

+++++++++++++++++++++++

8:17 AM [CaptainD] For anyone who just on the chat, please take the time to listen to this 5 minute recorded call with Russell - 760-569-7699 Pin 411221 ... it is great!

8:18 AM [sandie] CaptainD hello there..is i good news..i cant access it?

8:18 AM [sandie] it

8:18 AM [fivedee] gumboman Whad you been smokin?

8:18 AM [sandie] sorry should be bold

8:18 AM [Victory] CaptainD That call was hard for me to hear.....could you sumarize it?

8:19 AM [fivedee] sandie I always forget to turn on bold. I wish there was some way to keep it on always

8:19 AM [CaptainD] sandie it's great...in a nutshell .... Russell is from Australia and VERY conservative....he has contacts through a friend in Aust that has confirmed the RV. He is now very excited.

8:20 AM [Victory] CaptainD Thanks!!!! When does he expect to see it in Australia?

8:20 AM [CaptainD] sandie Victory He is also backing up our Okie and Tony!

8:20 AM [asn] big haus ok, thanks. I am trying to believe that but I am a factual guy and don't see an RV on the CBI or anywhere officially. It's been a long ride of a few years in this investment so I do apologize if I sound a little jaded. Thanks again

8:20 AM [Victory] CaptainD That's good to know!!

8:21 AM [CaptainD] fivedee where did that come from?

8:21 AM [big haus] asn faith is the assurence of things hoped for, the evidence NOT seen...

++++++++++++++++++++

8:21 AM [big haus] asn faith is the assurence of things hoped for, the evidence NOT seen...

8:21 AM [Victory] asn It would be easy to get discouraged if we didn't have people like those in this room, to keep us encouraged!!

8:22 AM [gumboman] CaptainD really ?the russel thing

8:22 AM [Victory] big haus Amen!!! We believe BEFORE we see!!

8:23 AM [CaptainD] gumboman yes... listened to it this morning, very good news for us.

8:23 AM [gumboman] great

8:23 AM [Victory] CaptainD \o/

8:23 AM [PAPABEAR] Good morning all...,...

8:23 AM [Victory] PAPABEAR Good morning

8:23 AM [iM Viper] MTT call....I am on the Call Squad call now. Two people came on the call to let us know that "Russell" (a fellow that is a very conservative, not hype type person who lives in Australia) came on the MTT call to let everyone know that a contact who he knows for over 10 years called to let him know that the US was not ready for the RV Friday..but they are ready now and the RV will happen this morning sometime. He also mentioned that the rate was $5.25 linked to GBP.. He said, we will know in hours while forex is closed! He plans to cash out in Australia!

8:23 AM [PAPABEAR] CaptainD Whats the good news?

8:24 AM [CaptainD] fivedee please respond to your post about gumborman.

8:24 AM [Victory] IM Viper Thanks!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

8:24 AM [Victory] IM Viper Thanks!!!!

8:24 AM [gumboman] IM Viper when was this? cause he says US ready for this morning

8:25 AM [CaptainD] PAPABEAR GM to you... good news is I'm ready to RV and feel great about it. How about you?

8:25 AM [gumboman] is this for Monday morning?

8:25 AM [PAPABEAR] CaptainD I am with you 100%!!! Lets get it done

8:25 AM [CaptainD] IM Viper TY for that post. A great call, right!

8:25 AM [big haus] When one turns on the HOT side of a water spigot, the water will begin with cold water..... cold - cool - luke warm - warm - hot - HOT.... It is a process not instantanious... BE PATIENT.... the faucett has been turned on and we are WARM.... HOT will come quick

8:26 AM [iM Viper] gumboman Here is the recorded call..very short less that 10 minutes! 760-569-7699 pin 411221#

8:26 AM [Victory] big haus Great analogy!!

8:26 AM [iM Viper] CaptainD awesome!!!!!

8:26 AM [RhonnieB] Woo Hoo!!! I just listened to Russell's call! Awesome!!!excited

8:26 AM [gumboman] sorry can't call thanks anyway

8:26 AM [gumboman] in afghanistan

8:26 AM [fivedee] IM Viper Okay, if it's linked to the British pound, then the rate is $8.40. Right?

8:26 AM [CaptainD] gumboman can you access the call from overseas?

8:26 AM [Moroni] RUMORS: he brother-in-law has a large number of people coming over to celebrate the 4th of July. One of the individuals is the

++++++++++++++++++++

8:26 AM [CaptainD] gumboman can you access the call from overseas?

8:26 AM [Moroni] RUMORS: he brother-in-law has a large number of people coming over to celebrate the 4th of July. One of the individuals is the daughter of a 3 star general. The daughter has stated that her father has cashed out. Her father and others including Robert Gates traveled to Iraq to cash out and have returned. High ranking military officers and others have cashed out. Apparently the currency of Iraq has revalued. It will be announced to the general public between now and the 4th with cash out set for the 5th. Now for the rate. She stated that her father said the rate was in excess of $5.00. It is not clear if that is the CBI rate but I assume so since they had to travel there to cash out

8:26 AM [gumboman] noooooooo

8:27 AM [saells] fivedee that is what I heard

8:27 AM [MOMoney] fivedee Sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:27 AM [gumboman] Moroni hummmmmmmmmm

8:27 AM [fivedee] saells OMG I am pumped now!

8:27 AM [CaptainD] gumboman I understand... we will share what we can so we can keep you updated.

8:27 AM [iM Viper] As far as rate is concerned, this government official claims that the 5.25 we've been hearing is based on the British pound and not USD (which you heard a month ago). IF that is fact, you multiply the 5.25 by 1.639 GBP. Then the rate is something like _$8.60_!*

8:27 AM [gumboman] CaptainD thanks

8:28 AM [PAPABEAR] If its $8.40... I just went from really rich...to OMG way to much money rich.

8:32 AM [iM Viper] *I believe the rate will be _$8.60_ or maybe even a little higher because the USA is supposed to get higher rates than anyone.*

8:32 AM [PAPABEAR] CaptainD you got it..... I have a 22 month old that is my world....wanna be home for her for any and everything.

8:32 AM [Victory] oleden Thanks for that great information you posted!! YES!! We are blessed more than we can even dream of!!

+++++++++++++++++++

8:32 AM [Victory] oleden Thanks for that great information you posted!! YES!! We are blessed more than we can even dream of!!

8:33 AM [CaptainD] sandie no problem...we are here to help you all out with info as it comes in. We realize that our service men and women cannot always access recorded calls!

8:33 AM [66mustang] been out of touch for a few days....whats the latest

8:33 AM [buddyb] 66mustang 760-569-7699 411221 listen to this

8:33 AM [buddyb] 5 min call

8:33 AM [Victory] IM Viper $8.60!!!! Woooohoooo!! I'm trying to assimilate that in my brain...lol

8:33 AM [CaptainD] PAPABEAR OK, now I feel Old... ... just had my first grandbaby!

8:33 AM [66mustang] buddyb ....thanks is it recorded

8:33 AM [Capt Crunch] Good Morning friends

8:33 AM [gumboman] when was this call made?

8:33 AM [asells] gum, he was stating that their banks are open on Sunday in Australia

8:34 AM [oleden] Victory What state are you living now?

8:34 AM [buddyb] 66mustang - yes

8:34 AM [asells] so he was going to go cash out today

8:34 AM [asells] sorry bold didn't stick

8:34 AM [Victory] CaptainD I'm having my first GREAT Grandbaby soon

8:34 AM [PAPABEAR] CaptainD sorry old man, just turned 35....

8:34 AM [CaptainD] gumboman last night around 11:00 p.m EST, I believe.

8:34 AM [66mustang] buddyb ...thanks again soooo much

8:34 AM [suzi] Good morning

8:34 AM [iM Viper] Victory Welcome all to LIFE PART 2.... Go RV!!!!!

8:34 AM [gumboman] ok

8:34 AM [buddyb] 66mustang - oh my pleasure

8:34 AM [Victory] oleden I live in hot, dry West Texas......your post was a breath of fresh air!!

8:34 AM [CaptainD] Victory congrats! Enjoy .... it is a blessing from GOD.

8:35 AM [asells] gum, since Monday holiday here, we should be able to go Tues...

8:35 AM [Victory] IM Viper YESSSSS!!! Hallellujah!!!

8:35 AM [oleden] Victory It's beautiful this morning up here in KC Mo

8:35 AM [Victory] CaptainD I can hardly wait!!! Nothing sweeter than grand children....I have 4 girls and they are the lights in my life!!

8:35 AM [PAPABEAR] Victory Congrats..... grandbaby is about to get spoiled

8:36 AM [gumboman] Russell say-.but they are ready now and the RV will happen this morning sometime. if that for sunday morning? today

8:36 AM [Victory] oleden I'm glad! You must have had rain recently

8:36 AM [goinfishin] Here is a link to the mp3 for the Russel/MTT call: http://tinyurl.com/3dgfxq8

8:36 AM [CaptainD] PAPABEAR LOL, you are a kid

8:36 AM [Victory] PAPABEAR I spoil mine still.....and they are grown and 3 are married

8:36 AM [powerfulp] Victory I live in hot and dry east Texas

8:36 AM [asells] I also heard you need to make appointment with the Dinar bankers, GID, any of those guys, not to just show up. One person their had emailed dinar banker, and it said that they would have people working today.

8:36 AM [diddy] oleden Its a cool 75 in Branson MO

8:37 AM [Victory] powerfulp LOL.....I guess we are hot and dry all over Texas

8:37 AM [iM Viper] gumboman the Forex and CBI isnt open yet

8:37 AM [PAPABEAR] CaptainD compared to your old azz.:P

8:37 AM [gumboman] was just wondering if its today is all

8:37 AM [oleden] Victory little bit, enough that I picked a quart of blackberries in my back yard yesterday

+++++++++++++++++++++++

8:40 AM [learning2win] buddyb ok ty for trying to help

8:40 AM [Victory] buddyb I have heard that

8:40 AM [powerfulp] A time of Wealth Transfer To understand what is happening in our lives we must look back to the most famous wealth transfer in history. That was Moses leading the children of Israel out of Egypt with the SPOILS of Egypt. God made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. They walked out of Egypt and into their destiny which started the process for God to come the first time. Then Pharaoh got mad and went after them but God only let them go so far and they were stopped at the Red Sea. Today we await the Transfer of Wealth to COMPLETE God’s plan on the Earth and reach the earth. This is the DESTINY of the OVERCOMING SAINTS of the MOST HIGH GOD. We suffer delay after delay, Moses suffered delay after delay, our delay is caused by the government, Moses was delayed by the government, it took supernatural intervention to break Pharaoh, and I believe it will take supernatural intervention to break this impasse.

8:40 AM [learning2win] ooops bold

8:40 AM [diddy] oleden You will like it here i have to go to kc for my job

8:41 AM [powerfulp] The powers that were, tried to get it back from Moses, and the powers that be, are trying hard to get as much as they can back from us. God protected Israel and God will protect us as we walk into our destiny. All of the nations saw the demonstration of God’s power through Israel and this wealth transfer will allow the MANIFESTATION OF THE SON’S OF GOD. This is our time, this was prophesied at the beginning, and we are living God’s plan upon the Earth. We have been chosen to participate, what a great honor we have been given. I know frustrations and emotions are running high, hopefully this will help put things into perspective, it did to me when I got this in my time with my Father this morning. Blessings

8:41 AM [oleden] diddy doing what?

8:41 AM [CaptainD] PAPABEAR ok, I'm back.... my old what?

8:41 AM [PAPABEAR] CaptainD

8:41 AM [diddy] oleden union boilermaker

8:41 AM [Capt Crunch ] Good morning

8:42 AM [Victory] powerfulp That is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing it!! We are so blessed to be such a big part of God's big plan!!

8:42 AM [Capt Crunch ] How is everyone?

8:42 AM [powerfulp] This is our time, this was prophesied at the beginning, and we are living God’s plan upon the Earth. We have been chosen to participate, what a great honor we have been given. I know frustrations and emotions are running high, hopefully this will help put things into perspective, it did to me when I got this in my time with my Father this morning. Blessings

8:42 AM [oleden] diddy sounds Hot

8:42 AM [CaptainD] Capt Crunch GM and welcome

8:42 AM [asn] IM Viper The Cbi opened this morning and updated with the usual 1170 rate.

8:42 AM [PAPABEAR] Capt Crunch GM

8:42 AM [debneureka] Looks like our MIRACLE is upon us...we are ready to share this blessing

8:42 AM [Capt Crunch ] Hi Capt D

8:42 AM [Capt Crunch ] Hi papabear

8:42 AM [CaptainD] Haven't listen to this yet, but wanted to share: Phoenix update from last night: http://www.blogtalkradio ··· rt-alert

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Easy got a negative because the God word appears in this post. God is not as popular as he once was in the USA. By the way, how are we doing - country wise?

God will deal with ALL his foes in good time.......They aren't getting away with anything......

An oracle is within my heart concerning the sinfulness of the wicked: There is no fear of God before his eyes. For in his own eyes he flatters himself too much to detect or hate his sin. The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and to do good. Even on his bed he plots evil; he commits himself to a sinful course and does not reject what is wrong.[Psm.36:1-4]

God's warning to the godless who ignore Gods warnings.....

But to the wicked, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers. You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit. You speak continually against your brother and slander your own mother's son. These things you have done and I kept silent; you thought I was altogether like you. But I will rebuke you and accuse you to your face. "Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with none to rescue:

[Psalms 50:17-22]

But because of your stubbornness ( Of the Unbeliever ) and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.[Rom 2:5]

The sad simple fact is there ares some people u just cannot help...

(Rom 1:28) And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind......

(2Ti 3:7) ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Gods righteous judgment will rip you apart and expose you.....There is no where for them to hide..........

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

lightjds2...you frighten me!!!

Can Dinar Vets have section for all the God hoopla...so the rest of us can get a break and just discuss our investment without all the righteous nonsense?

You are already in God's section! He owns everything already, including you. You just don't know it yet. But someday you will. So you can start your own web site and call it the Satan section if you like. But God will be there too! Oh I forgot. IGO ( In God's Opinion )

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why are so many of you addicted to these ridiculous rumors? Do you all have a craving to being lied to constantly? Easy, with all due respect, but the more I read your posts, the more I'm seeing just how unwise you really are...too much non sense in your postings bro. I used to be alot like you when I first got into this investment 7 years ago, but my enthusiasm and excitement gradually diminished with all the BULLSHIIT that was being posted. Too many a times I was getting excited over nothing, just to get disappointed and disheartened. MEDIC if you're out there some where reading this, I just want to say that I hope the Good Lord upstairs will forgive you for all the lies and deceptions and all the pain you caused to literally hundreds if not thousands of people out there throughout these past few years. You all that were in DR forum/chat a few years back, know exactly what I'm talking about...God Bless You All!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1