Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netdania ?????

~Doc~

I was wondering if anyone could possibly shed some light on this. I was screwing around with the currency charts on Netdaina and found this and I'm not sure what to make of it or maybe it's just nothing. I was wondering if these are possible place holder slots for currencies. I have attached a screen shot of what I saw. What I find to be odd is two of the IDs have change and % change numbers listed but no currency name. I am sure someone with a little more knowledge on this subject could shed a little more light.

post-37632-130962577051_thumb.png

Thanks,

~Doc~

• Upvote 1

Yea I finally got it to attach Thanks

Not the IQD/USD I understand that I was talking about the ID markers as shown like ID future, ID 1000095003 and so on.

You can go there and type in ID and it will bring up these numbers

post-37632-130962642167_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

OK... you guys are not getting what I am saying. Forget about USD/IQD or IQD/USD. Go to Netdania under currency charts and when it loads type in ID where it says (Type Instrument Name) and you will get the following:

Id Future

Id 1000095003

Id 1000099104

Id 1000102502

Id 1000106206

You add them to the quote list and you get what is attached in the thumbnail pic. What I'm trying to figure out is, are these possible currency place holders for currency that is to be added? and also why do two of them show % changes for something that has no name designation other than an ID number. No conspiracy theory here just a simple question on something I found and thought was a little odd that is all.

post-37632-130962971654_thumb.png

i know exactly what your on about, it does seem strange that it has

Name bid ask change %change high low

Id1000095003 N/A N/A -78.63 -1.11% 7021.37 7021.37

Id1000099104 N/A N/A 50.0 0.70% 76.50 76.50

this is what he is trying to get across to you

Edited by blonde_minx

Not to be an ASS LaGrange... but what does a link from a Brasil One-Day Interbank Deposit Futures Contract definition explain what is listed as a Currency listing on a Forex site explain as to why it is there. I will go further and agree as to the ID future listing and say Ok, but what about the other ID's that either say: wait,n/a or give a percentage change with NO currency Name. Not sure why you would give a link from a Brasil contract definition site as an explanation as to why it would be listed as a currency or currency ID number.

If you could further indulge us thank you...

Thanks,

~Doc~

• Upvote 1

Not to be an ASS LaGrange... but what does a link from a Brasil One-Day Interbank Deposit Futures Contract definition explain what is listed as a Currency listing on a Forex site explain as to why it is there. I will go further and agree as to the ID future listing and say Ok, but what about the other ID's that either say: wait,n/a or give a percentage change with NO currency Name. Not sure why you would give a link from a Brasil contract definition site as an explanation as to why it would be listed as a currency or currency ID number.

If you could further indulge us thank you...

Thanks,

~Doc~

Maybe this will be easier to digest. Sorry about that.

What Does Interbank Deposits Mean?

Any deposit that is held by one bank for another bank. In most cases, the bank for which the deposit is being held is referred to as the correspondent bank. The interbank deposit arrangement requires that both banks hold a "due to account" for the other....

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/interbank-deposits.asp

• Upvote 1