Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Very Interesting Scooter Chat****

blonde_minx

From another site

[3:58:26 AM]Scooter: Let's try that

[3:58:27 AM]Scooter: OK

[3:58:31 AM]Scooby Doo: trying

[3:58:32 AM]Scooby Doo: lol

[3:58:33 AM] BanG: Im here

[3:58:38 AM]Scooter: hahahahah

[3:58:42 AM] Scooter: OK

[3:59:16 AM] Scooter: that article is saying, essentially that they will be mimicking their structural changes very similar to the USD

[3:59:35 AM] Scooter: whereby the 100 dollar bill or the 100 dinar bill

[3:59:36 AM]Scooter: but remember

[3:59:47 AM] Scooter: what's real

[3:59:48 AM]Scooby Doo: there is no 100 dinar bil

[3:59:49 AM]Scooter: nothing bad

[3:59:55 AM]Scooter: hold on

[4:02:16 AM] Scooter: and yes inflation is rising quickly

[4:02:18 AM] Scooter: in iraq

[4:02:30 AM] BanG: Yes that is the question I thought you were asking me a new Q? Do you think this is the RV?

[4:02:54 AM] BanG: regarding the 100

[4:02:57 AM]Scooter: no

[4:02:59 AM] Scooter: not at all

[4:03:07 AM] Scooter: What they are saying is this

[4:03:07 AM]Scooter: one

[4:03:30 AM] Scooter: they will mimic in allot of way to the USD format with their hundred series notes

[4:03:51 AM] Scooter: largely because they just entered the Arab Monetary Fund

[4:03:58 AM] Scooter: This fund has 21 countries

[4:03:59 AM] Scooby Doo: so they're going to introduce 100 notes?

[4:04:14 AM] Scooter: and most of those countries are pegged to the USD

[4:04:14 AM] Scooter: so

[4:04:26 AM] Scooter: for payment systems with large transactions

[4:04:55 AM] Scooter: they needed to have similar notes and format to their neighbors

[4:05:18 AM] Scooter: has nothing to do other than meeting the requirements of the electronic trading

[4:05:32 AM] Scooter: particularly with the Thompson Reuters software

[4:05:44 AM] Scooter: They wouldn't be able to trade

[4:05:56 AM] Scooter: they would have 15 decimal places over

[4:06:03 AM] Scooter: similar to Iran

[4:06:19 AM] BanG: Would you say that this is a positive step forward? Are we heading towards an RV with this move?

[4:06:25 AM] Scooter: the part that is interesting today is the fact that 248 minutes ago

[4:06:31 AM] Scooter: the DFI was released

[4:06:44 AM] Scooter: and the international immunity gone

[4:06:52 AM] Scooby Doo: no extension?

[4:06:54 AM] Scooter: now the protections fall on US Soil

[4:07:00 AM] Scooter: oh yea

[4:07:04 AM] Scooter: the President did

[4:07:12 AM] Scooter: This is AWESOME news

[4:07:18 AM] Scooter: everything is going according to plan

[4:07:23 AM] Scooter: I'm stunned actually u

[4:07:32 AM] Scooter: it seems to be going to well

[4:07:38 AM] Scooter: waiting for the bomb to drop

[4:07:42 AM] Scooter: you know what I mean

[4:07:48 AM] Scooter: too many times getting excited

[4:07:53 AM] Scooter: nevertheless

[4:07:57 AM] Scooter: the other good thing

[4:08:08 AM] Scooter: the MRI booklet was released to the banks

[4:08:24 AM] Scooter: one minute -- because you will dig this part

[4:08:40 AM] Scooter: http://www.mriguide.com/updates.htm'>http://www.mriguide.com/updates.htm

[4:09:01 AM] Scooter: http://www.mriguide.com/

[4:09:04 AM] Scooter: now

[4:09:14 AM] Scooter: first thing

[4:09:33 AM] Scooter: How can the banks have the 100,000 note information

[4:09:38 AM] Scooter: if the parliament

[4:09:56 AM] Scooter: hasn't voted on it

[4:10:03 AM] Scooter: or for that matter

[4:10:12 AM] Scooter: the lower denoms

[4:10:25 AM] Scooter: Essentially, these bastards have been lying to us

[4:10:29 AM] Scooter: hahahahaha

[4:10:31 AM] Scooter: it means

[4:10:41 AM] Scooter: they've already voted on the lower denoms and the larger notes

[4:10:43 AM] Scooter: hahahahahhahha

[4:10:50 AM] Scooter: this just kills me

[4:10:51 AM]Scooby Doo: that's what Highlander told us

[4:10:58 AM] Scooter: exactly

[4:11:12 AM] Scooter: she's the one that showed me today

[4:11:14 AM] Scooter: hahahah

[4:11:23 AM] Scooter: and she rubbed it in my face

[4:11:23 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:11:26 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:11:37 AM] BanG: lol

[4:11:40 AM] Scooby Doo:

[4:11:54 AM] Scooter: Precisely

[4:12:01 AM] Scooter: also

[4:12:19 AM] Scooter: Forex isn't behaving normally

[4:12:31 AM] Scooter: the Suisse is going opposite of the Euro

[4:12:43 AM] Scooter: the Euro is blasting upward

[4:13:08 AM] Scooter: and Oil and commodities just can't figure out what the hell to do

[4:13:13 AM] Scooter: people are lost right now

[4:13:21 AM] Scooter: the trends aren't there

[4:13:26 AM] Scooter: here

[4:13:31 AM] Scooter: I'll show you what I mean

[4:14:00 AM] Scooter: http://www.dailyfx.c...ar_is_weak.html

[4:14:15 AM] Scooter: It's bizarre behavior

[4:14:29 AM] Scooter: because there's divergence between the Euro and the GBP

[4:14:35 AM] Scooter: that rarely, rarely occurs

[4:14:39 AM] Scooter: but

[4:14:51 AM] Scooter: there's allot of things surrounding Greece

[4:14:59 AM] Scooter: Who knows

[4:15:06 AM] Scooter: but intend to follow the money flows

[4:15:20 AM] Scooter: I hope that helps

[4:15:26 AM] Scooter: because I need to go to bed

[4:15:27 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:15:46 AM] BanG: Thanks man have a good night. Peace.

[4:15:56 AM] Scooter: I hope that helped

[4:16:32 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:16:34 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:16:34 AM] Scooter: sorry

[4:16:37 AM] BanG: ahhh

[4:16:38 AM] BanG: lol

[4:17:01 AM] Scooby Doo: so bottom line, you're happy with today's news but no RV?

[4:17:10 AM] BanG: YES

[4:17:17 AM] Scooter: Scooby Doo 240 minutes ago

[4:17:25 AM] Scooter: they were released

[4:17:32 AM] Scooter: how could they RV

[4:17:50 AM] Scooter: if they were still under the Chpt 7 immunity protection

[4:17:55 AM] Scooter: they couldn't

[4:18:06 AM] Scooby Doo: but now they're not so they can

[4:18:20 AM] Scooter: In theory ---

[4:18:23 AM] Scooter: YES

[4:19:12 AM] Scooter: once the immunity is erased -- and based on the words regarding the demarcation lines with Kuwait

[4:19:24 AM] Scooter: I'm excited

[4:19:33 AM] Scooter: and when Highlander called me with that link

[4:19:44 AM] Scooter: I got a bit more excited

[4:20:09 AM] Scooter: because that means those bastards voted on the issuance of the lower denoms a long time ago

[4:20:12 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:20:13 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:20:29 AM] Scooby Doo: Okay, I guess I'm just confused on the DFI thing ...

[4:20:48 AM] BanG: http://another site.in..._5485#entry5485

[4:20:49 AM] Scooby Doo: how can it be extended and released at the same time?

[4:21:17 AM] Scooter: two different things

[4:21:24 AM] BanG: ok

[4:21:32 AM] Scooter: the EO is a US only order

[4:21:39 AM] Scooter: the Chpt 7

[4:21:45 AM] Scooter: is international release

[4:21:51 AM] Scooter: from UN

[4:21:54 AM] Scooter: see

[4:21:58 AM] BanG: yes

[4:22:04 AM] Scooter: Iraq needs protection

[4:22:23 AM] Scooter: and the US would be the only player in the world that could grant them this immunity

[4:22:28 AM] Scooter: and protection

[4:22:34 AM] Scooter: those funds

[4:22:38 AM] Scooter: would have been raide

[4:22:42 AM] Scooter: raided

[4:22:53 AM] Scooter: and the country completely illiquified

[4:22:56 AM] Scooter: instantly

[4:22:59 AM] Scooby Doo: so that's what highlander was referring to last night about Iraq's legal defense team?

[4:23:06 AM] Scooter: hahaahh

[4:23:06 AM] Scooter: yesw

[4:23:08 AM] Scooter: yes

[4:23:12 AM] Scooby Doo: US

[4:23:26 AM] Scooter: Precisely -- in so many words

[4:23:27 AM] Scooter: yes

[4:23:36 AM] Scooby Doo: that's what the EO was about

[4:23:54 AM] Scooby Doo: They're no longer immune but we've got their back

[4:24:00 AM] Scooter: The extension of the EO is completely about protecting the assets of Iraq -- number one

[4:24:02 AM] Scooter: two

[4:24:22 AM] Scooter: It gives the US the leverage against these folks in the future

[4:24:34 AM] Scooter: for a very very long future

[4:24:35 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:25:01 AM] Scooter: The withdrawal agreement says it best too

[4:25:19 AM] Scooter: it's all about controlling that country and its future

[4:25:28 AM] Scooter: and that control comes out of Washington

[4:25:31 AM] Scooter: hahahah

[4:25:38 AM] Scooby Doo: ok

[4:25:38 AM] Scooter: It just keeeeels me

[4:25:46 AM] Scooter: believe it or not

[4:25:48 AM] Scooter: they'

[4:26:03 AM] Scooter: the US has done something similar in every war

• Upvote 16

I think this is the article they are refering to

Section Economic News

Added by nabaa nabaa

Views 125 125

Date Added 23/06/2011 - 18:39 23/06/2011 - 18:39

Last Updated 01/07/2011 - 12:39 01/07/2011 - 12:39

Nboalabaria | -

. Central Bank of Iraq, "he decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country.

. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh, "The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to start the execution of the strategic and long-term specialized restructuring of the local currency to the development of the payments system in Iraq.

He added that the central bank will raise the level of local currency and the currencies of developing a new approach to reach U.S. $ 100, which would address the economic gap in the financial payments system in the country.

He said the project for restructuring the local currency, which started gradually need to support the government and Parliament that it will hold purchasing power compared Palmdjulat economic development.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583+%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A+%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://nabaa-agency.net/category_l.php%3Fid%3D3

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post! I thought the same thing that the folks in Washingon where controlling the strings around here. If you listen to what they are saying on our news sations it is clear. They want to raise taxes so that they get to eat up most of the money we would be getting. Just my thoughts on the matter. :unsure:<_<

Edited by RVnow4meplease

Sorry, but I can't make a lot of sense out of that. DFI protection was extended, but it wasn't? They're about to release new 50,000 and 100,000 Dinar notes, but this is a "good" thing? To me, this indicates more delay, not an imminent RV. It sounds to me like they have a desperate need for larger notes to facilitate transactions, and "eventually" intend to re-denominate, followed by revaluation to remove the large three zero notes from circulation. This would appear to be a very lengthy process. Issuing new large notes would seem to be very costly and unnecessary if you're days, weeks, or even months away from RV. Maybe it's just me, but I can see nothing good for us that's "imminent." I commend Scooter for attempting to put a positive spin on it, but his "windows" seem to be appearing in a much larger building as one after another closes. :(

• Upvote 3

Whoever captured this chat...I owe you a big, bug thank you. Thanks BLONDE M for posting this. I'd owe you!

Sorry, but I can't make a lot of sense out of that. DFI protection was extended, but it wasn't? They're about to release new 50,000 and 100,000 Dinar notes, but this is a "good" thing? To me, this indicates more delay, not an imminent RV. It sounds to me like they have a desperate need for larger notes to facilitate transactions, and "eventually" intend to re-denominate, followed by revaluation to remove the large three zero notes from circulation. This would appear to be a very lengthy process. Issuing new large notes would seem to be very costly and unnecessary if you're days, weeks, or even months away from RV. Maybe it's just me, but I can see nothing good for us that's "imminent." I commend Scooter for attempting to put a positive spin on it, but his "windows" seem to be appearing in a much larger building as one after another closes. :(

To Legolas...the DFI and Obamas executive order are two different deals. DFI is over and in the Iraqis hands. Just helping you out here.

• Upvote 1

Whoever captured this chat...I owe you a big, bug thank you. Thanks BLONDE M for posting this. I'd owe you!

To Legolas...the DFI and Obamas executive order are two different deals. DFI is over and in the Iraqis hands. Just helping you out here.

Yes, I agree, thanks for that post

Blonde M! Keep them comming.

K but Legolas, a revalue DOES NOT remove the large bills from circulation. That's what re-denomination is for. Re-denomination PRECISELY DOES remove the large bills from circulation!!

I know that I've been beating this drum for a while, and I'm going to keep doing it because IT MAKES SENSE!

Reval and redenom go hand in hand. What's the point of removing the large bills and replacing them with smaller ones, without increasing the VALUE of the new small bills? Well, other than making it easier to carry around your cash and to buy things, not a lot because the bills are worth exactly the same BEFORE than AFTER.

Straight redenom is all fine and well, but unless the VALUE of the bills changes, the people of Iraq are still going to be in the same position economically than they are before they redenom. You're right. It IS a very lengthy process, and it's never been done on this large a scale. with the entire world watching.

RD without RV is pointless, in the long run, because it does nothing concrete to move them forward.

:D

GO RV !!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Doug_W_also

I wish I knew where you got this ?

IF Ur so inclined please look up my profile add me to your Yahoo I.M. and let me know so I can follow also.

NOT that I intend to leave Adam, I DO NOT!! but I am merely very interested in Scooters comments.

I thank you in earnest for your post here!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Scooter

I've been saying that all along but not many people agree..This venue is much larger than any of us will ever know Sure plays with ones emotions. So many lives lost as history continues to repeat itself...War certainly creates a lot of wealth ..I don't know if there is ever a balance to the trials and tribulations. In another lifetime perhaps.

Dame

The point was that the "protection" of the fund was extended, and it can't be raided by debtors. I personally don't see where it being in Iraqi hands is helpful to our cause. Loss of protection was our interest - unless I missed something, and I've been studying it for way too long already. :unsure:

Please dont ask me for the link to the other site, i seem to be getting into trouble for posting this :blink::(

I Don't know why, we are all grown people who want all the news and tidbits pertaining to OUR investment! Thank You for the post!

• Upvote 1

K but Legolas, a revalue DOES NOT remove the large bills from circulation. That's what re-denomination is for. Re-denomination PRECISELY DOES remove the large bills from circulation!!

I know that I've been beating this drum for a while, and I'm going to keep doing it because IT MAKES SENSE!

Reval and redenom go hand in hand. What's the point of removing the large bills and replacing them with smaller ones, without increasing the VALUE of the new small bills? Well, other than making it easier to carry around your cash and to buy things, not a lot because the bills are worth exactly the same BEFORE than AFTER.

Straight redenom is all fine and well, but unless the VALUE of the bills changes, the people of Iraq are still going to be in the same position economically than they are before they redenom. You're right. It IS a very lengthy process, and it's never been done on this large a scale. with the entire world watching.

RD without RV is pointless, in the long run, because it does nothing concrete to move them forward.

:D

GO RV !!!!!

I totally agree with u BJB. Sorry if it wasn't clear. In Iraq's situation, a re-denomination makes no sense without a simultaneous RV. They have to increase the value at the same time, and THEN remove the large notes as they come in. The three zero notes would become useless anyway. What I don't understand is why they would suddenly introduce even LARGER notes, if they have any intention of re-denominating or RV'ing in the NEAR future. Whatever the eventual plan, larger notes makes no sense right now. :blink: