Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

see yall later

220 mike

It will Never happen?!

ahaha wtf?

Iraq is going to flourish with all this oil sale but the people will still have to carry around briefcases worth of currency to buy a loaf of bread? Sorry... I dont buy it.

Nobody here is carrying a brief case full of money to buy a loaf of bread. A 1000 dinar note is about 86 cents. Use two 1000 notes and you get a 500 note back as change.

Good luck to all who are leaveing, its an investment some time ya lose and some times ya win. You should have understood that befor you got in. Im here for the long haul, yes its been a long train ride, and i have thought at times the train would crash to but like i said its an investment. Ya dont spend what ya aint got and stress your self. But look at it this way , you have waited this long , throw it to the side and forget about it. Relax. You mite hate your self for it in Days or months to come. Remember one day they will have to RV or RI. But if you feel you have to go good luck in your ventures and take care. :)

I wanted to say good bye to everyone and not everyone will see this because the MOSs on this site erase anything that could hinder dinar sales.

THIS WILL NEVER EVER NEVER ENER HAPPEN. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE DINAR WILL RV IS A FOOL. I WONT EVEN GO INTO HOW I AM 100% SURE BECAUSE ITS A LOT OF WRITING JUST TO GET ERASED BUT ONE THING I PROMISE 100%. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO STAY HERE FOR THE NEXT YEAR, THE SAME CRAP WILL BE HERE THEN AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY ALL THE 100% BULL SH&%

You are the fool! With all the compelling evidence that we can find on our own without listening to the "gurus" or the "eternally negative" or the aetheists or any of the others who are forever down and wanting all us to join them you should just go ahead and sale whatever dinars you have and go get a life!