Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banned from chat

seth45

I was in chat earlier and asked about the "do not promote other sites" site being down and I was banned from chat. I did not realize it was not ok to ask about another site being down because there have been times I have seen people ask about other sites being down? I saw earlier that Planet Dinar was down and didnt know if it was related it was a legitiment question could someone please explain to me why I was banned?

Edited by Munsch
do not say that website name as it is a recent touchy subject
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sure ! I will try.

Visualize you are in Golden Sacs and you see a beautiful 25 thousand dollar necklace. You turn to the owner of the Store and say, gees at Sears I saw the same thing for 11,500 dollars in front of 50 customers. The owner says goodbye Sir, "I hope you enjoy shopping at Sears"

When you are on the forums you are with other customers, mostly talking among yourselves. Free speech is a protected 5th amendment right that allows one to free speech in public. This is not public this is private web site, therefore know where you are at will allow you to understand the circumstances.

When you are in a chat with Adam you are with the owner.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I believe the potential problem of promoting another site during a chat well it can get you and looks like you got booted. Lesson learned: Don't promote other sites. Fastest way to be banned.

Thanks for posting.

Really?? I wasnt promoting another site I was aking a question a few weeks ago when all the dinar sites shut down it was the talk ok the town in the chat room and just because it was that site I get banned...give me a break

• Upvote 1

Sure ! I will try.

Visualize you are in Golden Sacs and you see a beautiful 25 thousand dollar necklace. You turn to the owner of the Store and say, gees at Sears I saw the same thing for 11,500 dollars in front of 50 customers. The owner says goodbye Sir, "I hope you enjoy shopping at Sears"

When you are on the forums you are with other customers, mostly talking among yourselves. Free speech is a protected 5th amendment right that allows one to free speech in public. This is not public this is private web site, therefore know where you are at will allow you to understand the circumstances.

When you are in a chat with Adam you are with the owner.

Hilarious, First of all I was not in chat with ADAM this was after his chat and I find it funny you felt the need to contribute your 2 cents, Golden sacs really? Goldman sacs I think you meant and the FIRSTammendment protects free speech NOT the FIFTH!!

• Upvote 2

I was in chat earlier and asked about the Dinar Dater site being down and I was banned from chat. I did not realize it was not ok to ask about another site being down because there have been times I have seen people ask about other sites being down? I saw earlier that Planet Dinar was down and didnt know if it was related it was a legitiment question could someone please explain to me why I was banned?

Seth, let me help clarify... beyond mentioning other sites... the site you mentioned is a very current source of irratibility here because of a major event that occured a couple of weeks ago. Normally, just asking a question as you did in chat wouldn't have kicked you or banned you. Some time needs to go by... and all will get better. I'm sure you'll be allowed back in chat. Let the mods adjust a bit, and they'll see you weren't a troublemaker, I'm sure.

• Upvote 2

Seth, let me help clarify... beyond mentioning other sites... the site you mentioned is a very current source of irratibility here because of a major event that occured a couple of weeks ago. Normally, just asking a question as you did in chat wouldn't have kicked you or banned you. Some time needs to go by... and all will get better. I'm sure you'll be allowed back in chat. Let the mods adjust a bit, and they'll see you weren't a troublemaker, I'm sure.

Thank you, I just didnt see the big deal of me asking a question??

• Upvote 1

Thanks for explaining ... Yes this is a recent touchy subject and some are still sore from how the backstabbing went down. So I would advise to not say that name for a long while. As far as being let back into chat you will have to contact Adam himself as he is the only one who can do this. You can click on "support" bottom right of website and submit a ticket with your apology.

Closing topic now since no further talk about this subject is needed and directions were given to rectify the problem.