Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Noobies, do NOT believe the hype, there WILL NOT be an RV any time soon.

REALbankintel

Not even close, still is what I'm hearing. Those "gurus" are just trying to make more money off of you. They try to use current news in Iraq/USA to lure you into thinking that we are very close. We are not. This has been going on for 12 months+.... Just wanna spread the word and make sure those no intel liars do not make anymore money off of their lies.

Just because you are a pee-on personal banker and you have to get special permission from your manager to reverse overdraft fees and you have to try and sell savings accounts to people who don't have enough money in their checking accounts, doesn't make you an expert on bank intel. Do your self a favor and go play in traffic.

Not even close, still is what I'm hearing. Those "gurus" are just trying to make more money off of you. They try to use current news in Iraq/USA to lure you into thinking that we are very close. We are not. This has been going on for 12 months+.... Just wanna spread the word and make sure those no intel liars do not make anymore money off of their lies.

Disinfo agent perhaps?

This has been going on for more than 6 years. Seems like you got sucked in for over 12 months and you have gambled your mortgage/rent money too.

Chill, Dinar will RV but you have to stop buying else you will keep coming and you will keep posting your frustration here.

Expect the unexpected.

Edited by Diamond4me

:o Smoke and Mirrors! Smoke and Mirrors!

Bank Disinformation!

Buy as much as you can! Buy it NOW!!! :o

No, seriously. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Just another Newb like me spoutin' ........ stuff. :P