Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S CHAT WITH ADAM

cgbrown

Adam, my question is. I was wondering if you could put a scale to the possiblilties of this thing Rving this month from 1 to 10 and 10 being the greatest chance.? I do respect you and your intel, I know you don't miss lead us and won't miss lead us. The reason I am asking the question is because I would like to make it home by the 4th and if this thing does snap this month I need to get my ticket asap...

Thank you Adam,

Firefighter_218546

Go Rv

God Bless

Adam on June 28th there was an article titled - Two currencies coexist together and replacement is gradual in the news section. In this article he is directly asked the question about out of country speculators how they can exchange there notes. He responds with they will be treated as an in country citizen and can exchange 200,000.00 dinar. Do you know anything about a LIMIT on out of country exchange as this article looks to say?

Hey Adam... This is a question for both you and your wife. :D

I know she is a CPA. In the 2010 DFI audit, the draft statements of cash receipts and disbursements. Since inception until Dec 31, 2010 that the DFI fund the following:

purchased treasury bills (89,893,226)

proceeds from treasury bills upon maturity 84,137,534

total cash and cash equivalents as of dec 31 1,797,054

treasury bills at end of December were 5,755,693

Cash, cash equivalents, and t bills at dec 31 7,552,747

It looks like that tells me there was $7.5 billion in the DFI account at the end of Dec 31, 2010. Others say you add the $89 billion + $84 billion to get $173 billion in the DFI account. What is your take on the amount based on this numbers? Thanks!

I was wondering which moderator would respond to the post suggestion Adam and the moderators were on vacation . Or worse -- just absent from the website all together.

Was I wrong? Apparently not ... no Mod reply and no Adam reply to the multiple questions as to whether or not there would be a chat tonight. It does seem that no one is minding the store, doesn't it?

TS

Was I wrong? Apparently not ... no Mod reply and no Adam reply to the multiple questions as to whether or not there would be a chat tonight. It does seem that no one is minding the store, doesn't it?

TS

this week was a tough one for them so it will probably run differently.

• Upvote 1