Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV MATH

hitman

Don't worry this is how the RV will go.... the main member of the family with get 5.27 us for each dinar.... each member of the family will get 3.22 us per dinar on top of that.... and pets will recieve .86 us for the heck of it..... now if you have 5k notes you get a bonus of 2.22 for any dinar that you can parlay into the stock market. If you invest in oil, you will be paid in 100k notes that will be worth a minimum of 8.56 at the end of 2015. But don't forget, you will only have 3 to 6 months to cash in.... at that time, the US GOV will be charging 35 percent capital gains, 15% surcharge, 25% ( you as the common folk were never to find out about this) penality and the bank will take a 15% spread..... remember we bailed tham out and try and get a loan today,,,,, so all this stress and turmoil for 5 % ..... Glad I have 20 million dinar... I am still rich when it happens

I Love America...... been berry berry good to me but this stress is causing my hair to fall out

QUESTION: can anyone tell me where the other 5% went to...... I remember the OKIE fund......

Read more:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

Don't worry this is how the RV will go.... the main member of the family with get 5.27 us for each dinar.... each member of the family will get 3.22 us per dinar on top of that.... and pets will recieve .86 us for the heck of it..... now if you have 5k notes you get a bonus of 2.22 for any dinar that you can parlay into the stock market. If you invest in oil, you will be paid in 100k notes that will be worth a minimum of 8.56 at the end of 2015. But don't forget, you will only have 3 to 6 months to cash in.... at that time, the US GOV will be charging 35 percent capital gains, 15% surcharge, 25% ( you as the common folk were never to find out about this) penality and the bank will take a 15% spread..... remember we bailed tham out and try and get a loan today,,,,, so all this stress and turmoil for 5 % ..... Glad I have 20 million dinar... I am still rich when it happens

I Love America...... been berry berry good to me but this stress is causing my hair to fall out

QUESTION: can anyone tell me where the other 5% went to...... I remember the OKIE fund......

Read more:

WHY anyone would give you negatives for obvious humour is beyond me. I tried to even it up - BUT unfortunately there are still those that don't recognize humour when it hits them in the face !!!

Thanks for lightening up my day anyway - I appreciated the effort

• Upvote 1

WHY anyone would give you negatives for obvious humour is beyond me. I tried to even it up - BUT unfortunately there are still those that don't recognize humour when it hits them in the face !!!

Thanks for lightening up my day anyway - I appreciated the effort[/size

Yea, it was funny!, People do get the humor. But some have laughed until they cried, or some people have cried until they laughed! Again...just my opinion..don't flaunt ever what you have, maybe richer than others, but maybe less rich than others...In between is just the middle of the road. The horse that did not win, place or show. But did not lose..NO one remembers that race!..My point. Keep what you have to your self.

• Upvote 1

seems like anybody trying to add a little humor and lighten the mood is setting themselves up for the few old greedy soretails with a "red" finger and no sesnse of humor.....shame on you old party poopers....can't we enjoy ourselves just a little while hoping for the best...if you keep walking around with that lower lip pooched out you could trip and hurt yourselves.....I neutered one of the negatives too :P:):D

• Upvote 2