Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***** CBI Currency Auction 27-06-2011 *****

Posted Very early !!!! 8:26am UK time

Announcement No. (1927)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 27-JUN-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 15

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 121,442,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 121,442,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

i have looked in the this early in the past but after months of realising it wont be there until at least 11am here i gave up, this may seem like nothing to most but it is very unusual , thanks Machine :D at least it gives you a nice feeling on a Monday morning, lets just see what the day brings, all of us in the UK should plan a get together once this goes, what a party that would be

i have looked in the this early in the past but after months of realising it wont be there until at least 11am here i gave up, this may seem like nothing to most but it is very unusual , thanks Machine :D at least it gives you a nice feeling on a Monday morning, lets just see what the day brings, all of us in the UK should plan a get together once this goes, what a party that would be

Yeah It's the earliest i've ever seen it, good start to a monday morning ...... now all I need is a good reason to leave work to go to the bank !!!

Party sounds good alright but i'd say it would be a small crowd .... I only know 2 others and one ebay dealer that are holding dinar in Glasgow. I'm sure theres more but not too many lol.

• Upvote 1