Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A PLEA TO THE ALMIGHTY,SCOOTER!!!

FRUSTRATED

Scooter,if you are out there we sure could use your help .I know from your past input that you have probably freely given more of your time than maybe anyone on any of these sites . Your knowlege is truly respected.Can you help us out with your opinion on where this thing is at ,are we going to be weathy or is the 000 thing just going to give us a small profit? NEED YOU SCOOTER !!!!!!! Thank You! Steve B.

• Upvote 2

Scooter,if you are out there we sure could use your help .I know from your past input that you have probably freely given more of your time than maybe anyone on any of these sites . Your knowlege is truly respected.Can you help us out with your opinion on where this thing is at ,are we going to be weathy or is the 000 thing just going to give us a small profit? NEED YOU SCOOTER !!!!!!! Thank You! Steve B.

I would not hold your breath.

Just ask one of the members here that has full support of the mods.

The people like Scooter were shown the door so the smart ones here could answer all your questions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Probably the other... Scootter (two t's).... the real Scooter is gone from here and will not be back.

I saw the ( 1 t ) scooter here yesterday too... When he left he changed his name ( dont remember what it was ) but yesterday on his profile it was back to scooter....

Frustrated,

In the near past Scooter was humiliated by some folks here on DV. Scooter has called his nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kindest Regards,

Maximus Delta

I will must likely be banned for doing this, but people in the past were not treated fairly and were banned.

THANK YOU MAXIMUS DELTA!!! I wish everyone could just settle down a little and ask theirselves why they are here doing this.I think ADAM MONTANA most likely started this site wanting to reach out and help people and he has done that,but the simple nature of humans can be very frustrating especially when they don't get their way as quickly as they wish., We are dealing with IRAQ and GOVERNMENT,two slaps in the face!!! Thank You ,Steve.

Don't be so "needy"....it's not a good color on anybody :rolleyes:

I'm not being needy,just simple respect for someone of knowlege,something a few people could use more of!

Probably the other... Scootter (two t's).... the real Scooter is gone from here and will not be back.

Nope. I know there's someone else by the name of Scootter....But ...I still have a good sight and I can assure you his name said "Scooter"... I'm trying to tell you that I am sure of it. ...It was yesterday... , Can't remember the time or the post he was reading. I was surprised ( but glad) to see him in here.

Edited by umbertino

I like Scooter, I also like Scootter, I like this site, probably would like the other site too, I like entertainment (got a lot of that here) I like education (got a lot of that here too) Probably a lot of that over there too. But. . . . hmmmmm blink.gif

I'm a loyal person and believe that DV and those that are & were part of DV have taught me what I know,

and who I know in DINAR LAND. I am thankful. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Nope. I know there's someone else by the name of Scootter....But ...I still have a good sight and I can assure you his name said "Scooter"... I'm trying to tell you that I am sure of it. ...It was yesterday... , Can't remember the time or the post he was reading. I was surprised ( but glad) to see him in here.

Scooter was logged in yesterday:

user_off.png Yesterday, 05:26 PM

• Downvote 1

He was here like we both said...

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/2015-scooter/

Look at last active on his profile

• Upvote 1

Scooter gave us all the info available at this point in time. Hold fast!!!

The next few weeks are going to tell all.

If it doesn't rv, we move on as always.

But, this time I think Scooter nailed it.

Hang on tight. This is going to get very exciting!!!