Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond Lady 6/24/2011

Longhorns

[bondLady] my opinion for what it’s worth on this is that in 2003 all the 14 notes were printed then i couldn’t believe it if they hadn’t of released the 50 iqd note then but they did and that was in 2003 and since then the Kurds per the Erbil agreement requested there Kurdish language be put on the currency and rightfully so because saddam put them thru almost as much as he did the Kuwaitis and there they richest part of Iraq per oil they deserve to be recognized and have their language on the notes but because they had already printed them imo the article says***He added that the benefit of “the new currency that will be printed****** after the deletion of zeros******* will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic, as well as some pictures that refer to the heritage and civilization of Iraq and symbols of Iraqi scientists and intellectuals.” *******see it’ll be printed after the deletion of the zeros, which to do that imo will be to use the lower

denoms they already have an possibly by the next rv they will have printed the new Iraqi Kurdish paper, thus still keeping the contract of Irbil with the Kurds…all imo hope this helps and hope I’m right…

[bondLady] this was a convo i was having with another person on a diff site

[bondLady] zaborniake, on 23 June 2011 – 11:23 AM, said: Ok. So the new lowers are printed post RV and get the new language. It makes sense. I don’t see how this changes anything to the negative. It’s what they’ve been saying all along. Remove the large notes, RV, introduce the lowers. Once the lowers without the language are introduced, they’ll print the new ones after all the initial kinks are worked out. No? that’s the way i see it….they can’t IMO just get rid of the zeros without already having a replacement for them…they already had them IMO but after they feel reasonably sure they’ve removed all the 000 from all over the world then they would IMO come out with all new paper….BondLady

[bondLady] back to news searches

[cranster] BondLady so you’re saying they will have a second printing of lower denoms with Kurdish language on it?

[grashopa] BondLady ….I thought that the fils were part of that agreement….and would suffice

[bondLady] my scenario is

[bondLady] yes it would make perfect sense to come out with the coins and they be the Kurd language

[bondLady] and i pretty much always thot that

[bondLady] but when it says paper

[bondLady] that’s not coin

[grashopa] understood

[bondLady] so unless there’s a translation thing

[bondLady] yes but I’ll try to say this real fast and then get back to it

[cranster] BondLady hopefully we’ll find out soon

[bondLady] but when they released the 50 iqd in 2003

[bondLady] that tells me imo

[bondLady] they had all the denominations

[bondLady] otherwise why the 50

[bondLady] and this is high dollar to make

[bondLady] in 2005 they said they had 14 denoms

[bondLady] if u add them all up that we see an then add the ld’s we don’t see

[bondLady] that makes 14

[bondLady] each dinar imo cost like 5 to 7 cents apiece to make

[grashopa] including the fils

[bondLady] to reprint right now when there broke

[bondLady] would cost them billons

[bondLady] do they have billons to spend for this right now?

[bondLady] or would it not be wise to use the ones they have

[cranster] so release what they have already printed now, rv, then print the new bills with Kurdish language

[bondLady] and then in like next yr or by 2013 have their economy booming

[bondLady] and then fulfill the rest of Erbil

[bondLady] as they already have the promise the fed gov will do this for the Kurds

[bondLady] that’s the way i see it

[cranster] makes sense

[bondLady] why waste a brand new [paper that was so expensive to make

[bondLady] an just trash trillions of it

[bondLady] it says AFTER THE DELETION

[bondLady] then they would make the new

[bondLady] they can’t do this without a currency

[bondLady] what would they use to take its place until they’re pretty sure they have them all

[bondLady] see what I’m sayin

[cranster] but to be able to afford to print the new they need to raise the value of the currency first

[bondLady] this scenario will have to play out for us to know for sure

[bondLady] and we don’t have long to wait to see either

[bondLady] there gonna release them per shabs a week to 10 days puts it around the 28th to the 30th

[bondLady] imo

[bondLady] anywhos

[grashopa] I just can’t see em printing new currency right now…..they do have the fils….and it does contain the Kurdish language

[cranster] BondLady exciting times fo sho

[grashopa] we went over this 6mo ago

[bondLady] i need to get back to news its Friday and I’m really having to look for news today it’s there holy day and a lil quiet so far

[bondLady] yes we did gh

[bondLady] i agree

[bondLady] i think there gonna use the ld’s in the same batch as the 50

[bondLady] then make new later on when there up an runnin

[grashopa] I agree to that

[bigdinaros] they gonna release the lower denoms at 28th to 30th of June?

[cranster] bigdinaros the evidence points to that distinct possibility

[bigdinaros] that means rv

[cranster] bigdinaros we’ll just have to wait and see, no rates and dates here

[bigdinaros] I know

[cranster] bigdinaros but exciting times for sure

[bigdinaros] but when they release the smaller denoms, they would have a hard time not rving

[bondLady] per shabs yes big

[bondLady] shabs said

[bondLady] he was gonna release them but it wouldn’t change nothin

[bondLady] he said the decision lies within the house and the gov

[bondLady] basically he’s done what he was supposed to do

[bondLady] an if u all read my 1,2,3 to rv

[bondLady] shabs took his findings an how much currency

[bondLady] was in country and out an gave them a rate the cbi reserves could handle

[bondLady] it’s up to the house of reps to pass his laws he brot

[bondLady] or basically his rate an approve the releases of the ld’s

[bondLady] so the next day maliki gets to chose his own ministers and they move on to a majority gov without allawis interference

[bondLady] so we wait and see

[bondLady] maliki told the world he’d release the ld’s in a week to 10 days

[bondLady] he didn’t say rv

[bondLady] he said it wouldn’t change nothin

[bondLady] because the decision still sits in the house

[bondLady] an imo they’ve been waitin on the gov to be set

[bondLady] an shabs tryin to curb inflation

[bondLady] pushed the issue to get them to sit

[bondLady] imo

[bondLady] hope all that helped

[bigdinaros] sure

[bondLady] i really need to get back to the news

[grashopa] BondLady ….but I thought that vote was on the monetary policy

[bigdinaros] but they have to rv, can´t buy anything with smaller denoms

[bondLady] shabs controls monetary policy not the house

[grashopa] and the banks qualifying the participate in the auctions

• Upvote 6

This and Kaperoni's chat is beginning to bring some clarity to this circus...I feel like its the night before Christmas...I will most def leave Shabby milk and cookies if he brings this RV home...going with (dare I mention his name?) Scooter's rate of $1.92!

• Upvote 1

I think that when cbi speaks of the slow and gradual implementation of their plan that they may mean taking all the three zero notes off the market as they come in.Introducing the lower denoms will probably take place at the time of revaluation. All denominations will carry the same value but the 25k,10k,5k and 1k notes will not be recirculated after the revaluation.Remember,this is supposed to be a good thing so why would they do something to irritate the whole population?Just my opinion! STEVE

• Upvote 3

did i miss something ....... scooter never gave a rate right.....just ratios .....but i like that rate... AGAIN need a link to that rate from scooter or its a rumor JMO

To my knowledge Scooter has never given a rate or date, just excellent research laid out for us to digest. Miss him already.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah...you are all correct...Scooter never gave "for-sure" rates...but if you look at his chats (no idea where they are at...sorry)...he discussed possible ranges...with the "sweet spot" being a buck 92 if I remember correctly. Not meaning to misrepresent Saint Scooter...just trying to indicate the rate I'm hopeful for...

BondLady has very poor grammar and types like a 16 year old. I refuse to read this.

Why do you have to dis the BL? She brings the info into a clear light. Don't worry BL we got your back. You spell and talk anyway you want.

He drops his margarita and stumbles off.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

when i spoke to scooter a while ago he said the sweet spot would be $1.75-$1.92 i think it would be a good spot to be in ,this way people can still invest and get a good return,thats why it makes sense,i would like a higher rate but i will be happy with this

I may be way off base, as my memory may be fuzzy. If I recall correctly Scooter's minimum value that the Dinar is worth 23 cents each. This does not take into effect fractional banking, known oil reserves and natural gas.

I think that the very most you would see on an RV, based on the way they are talking is 86 to 113 cents per Dinar.

I will be esctatic if the rate is 23 cents per Dinar, and one of the main reasons is that it will have to rise up quickly so that the prediction of 25 Dinar equals 25 dollars comes true.

:):D:)