Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PM up date on what their sayin

MrDarkCloud

Picture

6-23-11 Ray The CBI has already presented to request to the Ministers to delete the three zeroes, which they approved. It then went to Maliki for his approval and signature. He approved and signed it and then it was sent to Parliament for their vote of approval. I haven't heard if they have voted on it yet or not. I'm still trying to find out. The new currency has already been printed, in Switzerland, and has been shipped to Iraq. It is being stored in the Green Zone and heavily guarded. The new currency does have Arabic and Kurdish language both on the new bills. This is the currency that people in Iraq will be exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar. We will be cashing ours in here for US Dollars at the new RV rate. No LOP.

6-23-2011 Hawaiimtt Most off the intel today is true... the only thing I want to also bring to you is that the rate will not come in low and then rise.. it will come in High and stay strong and that is fact....Just want people to be clear of that as some people are pushing low rate but that is just not true. We are looking great tonight after London market opens.

The CBI doors do not need to be open for Rate to go live.

6-23-2011 Delta THIS ARTICLE JUST CAME FROM IRAQI NEWSPAPER...I DID READ IT IN ARABIC. IT LOOKS LIKE THE CBI DID START THE EXECUTION OF THE PLAN. BASED ON THIS NEW INFO WE MIGHT SEE SOMETHING TONIGHT.

6-23-2011 Med with the pending removal of three zeros, it is important to put a disclaimer on the website stating that it could mean various things, including the issuance of a new currency...

6-23-2011 Athena The dfi funds have not been released yet, they were suppose to today and has not happened. Some banks were ping{ing} today and it was the real ping, not the pings we have heard about for months, this was from the cbi and it is the real deal. There was another ping also that I will not say what it is about but they are about ready if you read between the lines.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

the timing feels right. i think we have a real shot at this really happening this time. i just hope all the lopers are wrong. i dont know why they feel the need to get on hereand stir up crap.they should just let people dream if they want too. ANYWAY COME ON R V

While I read the many " guru " posts with amusement, I am cautious when reading Medics post. Time and Time again he has been nothing but an obnoxious bully. He is a " do as I say, not as I do guy". Called him out once, ran my IP for the world to see, laughed then banned me. He is dangerous, be cautious..... JMHO

pp

Honestly, I'll take anything different than 1170. I wouldn't mind if it dropped to 500. I wouldn't sell but at least it would open up a new chapter in the dinar saga. Just saying. Peace.

ME TOOOOOO SICK OF THE SAME OLD SAMEOLD. BUT WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE A R I OR R V. LOL

Here is part of the article- does any one know when the next meeting is and how long a vote could take

Salih stressed that “the project to delete the zeros have been completed it will be submitted to the Department of the Central Bank of Iraq during its next meeting, and then will be submitted to the Council of Ministers to be presented to the House of Representatives for a vote, “pointing out that” the mechanisms of switching and changing the currency would be gradual preceded by campaigns to educate the citizens. “

Here is part of the article- does any one know when the next meeting is and how long a vote could take

Salih stressed that “the project to delete the zeros have been completed it will be submitted to the Department of the Central Bank of Iraq during its next meeting, and then will be submitted to the Council of Ministers to be presented to the House of Representatives for a vote, “pointing out that” the mechanisms of switching and changing the currency would be gradual preceded by campaigns to educate the citizens. “

Ya, (merican contractor) pointed that out. Could be another long drawn out process, but let's pray not!!

Edited by Longhorns