Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My first post...

Dal_luvers

So most will say I'm newbie, although I've been watching this site and my investment much longer than my membership shows. I just received this info and wonder if anyone has additional info for this. Thanks in advance.

From a mod at GET [Agent 007] An email from bluwolf moments ago: Shabibi is a man of honor,and he will never go back on his word, I find this TV announcement to be bogus or bluff to some extent. First of all in Sept. 2009 a promise to match up the rates was made between Iraq a Kuwait for the lifting of the chap-7.. Second in November that same year the GCC accepted Iraq as a member but with the issue that Iraq has to be the currency with the most valor in the whole ME region.. Third both Shabibi and Talibani swore by Allah that they were going to place Iraq's currency to the same standings that it had before Saddam... If it was to come out low, wait for 3 days to pass for it should sky rocket to the standards that we have seen on all bank screens.. [continued] This happen with Kuwait. Look bottom line this .86 issue is a IMF suggestion, that is all for it cannot impose a certain rate on a sovereign nation. I see this as (you have to the 30 to rv if not I will rv you at 1.30 usd period) but that won't happen and if it does Iraq has 3 days to repost. I hope this helps to understand this issue. Be bless, Bluwolf.

I just heard Tony on PTR Call saying that the rate showing on bank screens is very high and to forget the .86 cents.

I know this is true in my heart. This is a good call once you get past Dan talking for the first 5 minutes. Then Tony comes on with the Intel. Here are the numbers to listen to recorded call: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As soon as you see the GET team or PTR you need to take it with a grain of salt and a margarita and Sam Adams, and Jack daniels, and rum and.........

They are pumpers extraordinaire. Pure guru pooh, 100 proof poop.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As soon as you see the GET team or PTR you need to take it with a grain of salt and a margarita and Sam Adams, and Jack daniels, and rum and.........

They are pumpers extraordinaire. Pure guru pooh, 100 proof poop.

A grain of salt? A TON of salt and then some.