Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for ALL you negative people out there...

20MillionDinar

Ohmmmmm, Ohmmmmmm ---- good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts....

Thanks for the post.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he...Proverbs 23:7

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit there of... Proverbs 18:21

Pr 18:20 A man's belly shall be satisfied with the FRUIT OF his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

Very interesting video about the effect of words on water molecules. The pictures are very graphic. Not to get to religious, but I think there is a verse in the Bible that says, "there is life and death in the power of the tongue". I have even heard a sermon or two on that topic in my 61 years. It looks like science is now confirming the Bible....I think in Proverbs another verse says something like, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he".

My father always prayed a blessing over our food. He was not a preacher, or even very educated, but he was the most honest man I ever knew...He kept his word, whether it was a promised spanking for hitting one of my 4 sisters, or a car loan when I was 18.

He also never spoke a bad word about anyone, not did he criticize the leaders at our church, his parents, his bosses, or our wild beer drinking neighbor. He never swore, but he did say, "Corn shucks" if he was really mad. He was a tough little redneck who grew up on a farm in Paris, Tennessee, but he never used the "N" word, and did not allow us to either, even though he believed the races should be separate.

He always told us, "If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all".smile.gif