Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's the first thing you are going to buy with your diinar money?

Dryden01

Why do you want it removed?

Can't decide on what to buy first?

this has been asked several times and it always ends up gettin preachy

most dont care what others do with their money

as for me, the selfishness turns my stomach, yes some have honorible intentions, but as already seen, most have "me" in mind

im gonna give it away, so there

this has been asked several times and it always ends up gettin preachy

most dont care what others do with their money

as for me, the selfishness turns my stomach, yes some have honorible intentions, but as already seen, most have "me" in mind

im gonna give it away, so there

Greed is when you pray for the RV to happen, Greed is when you spend your mortgage money to buy more dinars, Greed is PMing administrator in desperation begging for a rate and date.

Money will not buy happiness, but if you know the way, it is a great road to get there.

I am glad that you won't mind sharing your gain with the Obama Administration in order to help poor government workers. Be sure to cash in your dinars in 2011 when you can join the poor and lower middle class in giving up 15 to 20% of whatever you make instead of 0% as they have with the Bush Administration tax cuts.

s

I'm going to finally get a Rolex Gold President with the diamond encrusted bezel! It not what time it is: it's how you find out what time it is!

since i live in the ca hi desert i thought i would buy some camels ..both one hump and two hump and start raising them

What to Do With a Financial Windfall?

By: Elaine E. Bedel - President , Bedel Financial Consulting

Category: Personal Finance

Winning the lottery, inheriting from family, and receiving a legal settlement are all examples of a "financial windfall". Planning wisely can assure the extra funds have a lasting positive impact for your family.

First Question: What should I do with the funds

The answer to this question is unique to each family. It depends on the financial obligations and goals of the family and the amount of money received. Reducing debt, providing for children's education, and investing for retirement are generally the areas of priority.

Reduce Debt or Invest?

The decision to pay off debt or invest is determined by examining the interest rate you are paying on the debt versus the expected investment return. If the borrowing rate is low and you can meet the payments easily through your monthly cash flow, then investing may be the better option. However, your personal comfort level with debt is an important consideration and many people prefer to take the opportunity to reduce or eliminate debt when the opportunity arises. The other advantage of reducing debt is the increase in your monthly cash flow.

Generally speaking, the following is the priority for paying off debt:

?Pay off credit card debt. The interest rate on credit cards can be as high as 18% to 21% and the interest paid is not deductible. Since, it is not reasonable to believe that you can achieve, and sustain over a long period of time, investment results that exceed the high credit card interest, you should use your windfall funds to pay off your credit cards.

?Reduce or eliminate other personal debt such as car loans. As with credit card debt, interest paid on personal loans is not deductible on your income tax return. A rate of 6% to 9% that is charged on personal loans may be achievable and sustainable as an investment return over a long period of time, so the decision to pay off personal loans may be based on your personal comfort level and cash flow. In my experience, most people make the decision to pay off this debt as well.

?Paying off the mortgage depends on the interest rate. If you acquired your mortgage during the low interest rate period and are paying 4.5% to 6% interest, you may want to consider holding the loan and investing the windfall. It is likely that over a long time period, you can achieve an investment return that will be higher than these low mortgage rates. However, if you are paying interest on your mortgage in the range of 7% to 10%, then paying down the mortgage may be a better alternative. The decision to reduce or eliminate the mortgage debt should be considered in light of your other goals. For example, if you have children entering college, it may be more appropriate to dedicate funds to this goal before paying off the mortgage. For those nearing or in retirement, paying off the mortgage may provide the financial security that is very appealing regardless of the mortgage interest rate.

Education Funds

Funding college education for children from a windfall can provide a great relief. This is generally high on the parents' list of goals. By using the education calculators, you can determine the lump sum that needs to be invested today for each child. Setting the money aside in an education saving plan, such as the 529 plans, may allow this goal to be met with little or no additional funding.

Note: The receipt of the extra funds may negatively impact the ability for a child to receive financial aid for college. Since financial aid eligibility is based on the income and assets of the parent and student, this additional nest-egg may reduce the amount of funds that would have been otherwise available. A financial planner can provide advice in this area if eliminating the opportunity for financial aid is an issue.

Invest for Retirement

If your financial windfall is not sufficient to provide for education and your retirement, you may consider adding to retirement funds first. There are means other than savings for providing for education expenses. Students can meet education expenses through loans, scholarships, and their own wages. Retirement spending that is not met through regular pension or Social Security payments can only be met through your accumulated wealth.

Creating or adding to an investment portfolio may allow you to retire earlier than planned or have more funds for spending in retirement. As a result of reducing your debt payments, the additional monthly cash flow may also allow you to increase your contributions to retirement plans such as 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and IRAs.

Spending a Windfall is always an Option

There is always the option to spend the windfall and it is never difficult to generate a wish list. Buying a new residence or making improvements to your existing home, purchasing a new vehicle, taking a family trip are all wonderful options. Making the spending decisions should be done after consideration is given to debt reduction, education savings, and retirement goals. With proper planning and depending on the amount you have received, you may be able to turn one or two items from your wish list into reality.

What You Should Not Do!

Do not use the new funds to create a lifestyle that you can not sustain. It is important to realize that a financial windfall is a one-time event. If the funds are used to increase your regular spending, you may run the risk of depleting the resource. By planning appropriately, you can positively impact your lifestyle at a level that is sustainable for the long term.

Summary

If you receive a financial windfall, take the time to consider your current situation and your goals before committing the funds. This is an excellent time to seek the advice of a qualified financial planner who can assist in creating a plan that will assure the funds meet your goals in the most efficient and effective manner. If handled appropriately, such a once-in-a-lifetime windfall can provide the opportunity to achieve financial goals that otherwise appear out of reach.

Elaine E. Bedel, CFP? is president of Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., a fee-only wealth management firm providing financial planning and investment management services. For more information, view their website at www.BedelFinancial.com or email to ebedel@bedelfinancial.com.

Adam Montana is one of the proven online marketing experts right here dealing with only legitimate business. Why not ask him as well how to use your windfall in the right way to safely increase your fortune? This is the truth! I have been scammed by many others online.

First thing I'm going to buy is a trust fund to help support my mother who is terminally ill.

Presently, I am using Vemma combined with IP6 to prevent all kinds of terminal illnesses I may contract in future. One of our dinar holders contracted both skin and blood cancers in early 2009 who took Vemma faithfully resulting a miracle happens to him in January 2010. His doctor told him he couldn't find any cancerous detection and was surprised he was still alive when he was supposed to die last month. Vemma and IP6 can be used for all kinds of sicknesses. They can be used together with chemotherapy drugs without drug interactions at all. In fact, they all would greatly improve your medical strategy. For those dinar holders who are terribly sick but can afford to buy these to improve your immune system, please do so now to ensure that you would enjoy the fruit of an RV success soon with healthy and wealthy longevity this time! I don't promote health products here but you need to be healthy to hold your windfall tight enough to enjoy it for more wealthy years ahead, right? Prevention is always better than cure.

www.vemma-verve.com/

www.ip6gold.com/