Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I wanted to thank you to all of those who have been friendly here on DV, No I am not going anywhere. I just want to say thank you to those who have made this an enjoyable ride and have help each other stay grounded. Thanks to those who have done lots of research & posting news. You have all have been great & I am happy we have had this time together. I hope to get to meet you all at the After party in Vegas.

Now on to my Opinion yes I said OPINION. With all the latest news it makes me think we have a window of June 23 to July 1 for the RV to come to light. Now I could be wrong by a couple of days give or take, But with all the latest news I have read it makes me feel we are knocking on the door of the RV. So lets keep are excitement to a low roar until we have our money in the bank thing could change very rapidly on us in a bad way but lets hope not it looks as if things are speeding up for us.

THAT MY OPINION I HAVE NO FACT TO SHOW THIS JUST WHAT NEWS YOU HAVE PUT IN THE FORUM.

well my friends stay cool and collected and lets get ready to party down.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I wanted to thank you to all of those who have been friendly here on DV, No I am not going anywhere. I just want to say thank you to those who have made this an enjoyable ride and have help each other stay grounded. Thanks to those who have done lots of research & posting news. You have all have been great & I am happy we have had this time together. I hope to get to meet you all at the After party in Vegas.

Now on to my Opinion yes I said OPINION. With all the latest news it makes me think we have a window of June 23 to July 1 for the RV to come to light. Now I could be wrong by a couple of days give or take, But with all the latest news I have read it makes me feel we are knocking on the door of the RV. So lets keep are excitement to a low roar until we have our money in the bank thing could change very rapidly on us in a bad way but lets hope not it looks as if things are speeding up for us.

THAT MY OPINION I HAVE NO FACT TO SHOW THIS JUST WHAT NEWS YOU HAVE PUT IN THE FORUM.

'Hurricanwayne',

Good morning!

I agree with the "window of opportunity", 23 June - 01 July 2011; this is IMO based upon the copious amounts of positive information/news and upcoming deadlines relating to the UNSC, WTO, DFI, IMF, just to name a few. I for one believe this 'currency exchange' will be of tremendous benefit to all who have taken this risk!

GG

Hey Wayne, your opinion is as good as any Guru's facts! Hope you're right! Happy Pappa's Day!