Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam...is this a back down?

nmcneill

Adam what happened to your last post that it was going to be better than what we thought? Now we have possibly " Worst case scenario we break even." I am confused when I read sonny"s post and all the other positives and you throw us all a curve ball.......Just looking for some clarification....

Adam comes on here give you info that he has gathered. Everyone know that until the RV it happens it is all just a guessing game. don't get me wrong i like to here what everyone has to say. it all helps in finding out what is going on. i have no contacts the only way i have to find out info is looking it up. so i take what i read online and here on the forms and chat and put the info together. Of couse i thank you very much Adam and everyone esle that finds all the info here and posts it.

I also appreciate the work Adam does in gathering information, just as I do from Sonny, Medic, etc. So I do consider them an expert. They devote a great deal of time gathering intel so I see no problem if from time to time requesting a further explanation on their posts......

Adam what happened to your last post that it was going to be better than what we thought? Now we have possibly " Worst case scenario we break even." I am confused when I read sonny"s post and all the other positives and you throw us all a curve ball.......Just looking for some clarification....

If you are going to sit back and let everone else do your leg work you. You will be confused. If want to know something get out here and dig like the rest of us.

If an Iraqi goes to the bank to turn in a 25,000 Dinar bill,

what will he be given?

One 25 Dinar bill or 1000 25 Dinar bills?

If he's given a 25 Dinar bill (without the rv), is it considered a lop?

If he's given 1000 25 Dinar bills, (without the rv), is it considered a turning in of the large denomination?

I'm smarter than a 5th grader, but this thing is giving me a headache.

Is there a simple explanation?

I also very much appreciate Adams input.......but you must admit his post was a bit of a shock. Just wanting some clarification....And a note for others who responded to my post. Stop being so over protective of Adam, my posting was just a request for some clarification and not in any way putting him down and you would have known that had you read my letter properly......

If you are going to sit back and let everone else do your leg work you. You will be confused. If want to know something get out here and dig like the rest of us.

You made an assumption that I dont do my own leg work and work to get info.....Wrong!! before you take a swipe at someone get your facts right and re read my letter!

If an Iraqi goes to the bank to turn in a 25,000 Dinar bill,

what will he be given?

One 25 Dinar bill or 1000 25 Dinar bills?

If he's given a 25 Dinar bill (without the rv), is it considered a lop?

If he's given 1000 25 Dinar bills, (without the rv), is it considered a turning in of the large denomination?

I'm smarter than a 5th grader, but this thing is giving me a headache.

Is there a simple explanation?

Yes, and yes.... but that isnt what they are doing. Think about this=

Why print lower demominations if they arent going to "revalue" the currency? it just wouldnt make sence.. so instead of using a 25,000 dinar to purcase a loaf of bread, now you have to carry 250 100 Dinar notes??? not going to happen, they dont have the large inflation... They are going to "revalue" the Dinar, issue the lower demoms, and when the large 25,000 notes come in they will remove them from circulation. This really isnt a hard concept to follow... they are out lining the "Plan" and it makes perfect logical sense to me...

WHO DAT!!!

Edited by DgreenFSU66
cant spell

I hope that Thor is right about receiving 1000-25 Dinar notes for one 25,000 note. Otherwise, IMO, the iraqi citezens get screwed and us as well. There are a lot of Iraqi citizens that only make about 15000 IQD per month, wich is equal to about $13/month USD. Now, if these Iraqi's take their money to the bank and exchange for small denomination notes with three less "0's", are you telling me that they now make 15 IQD/month? Even if they RV at 3:1, that would only give them $45 USD per month, which is better than $13/month and I doubt we see a 3:1 RV at the start. Any one have something solid to go from?

I hear what you are saying, but you must do your own research. that is the only way to find understanding in what is going on and what might be going on in Iraq. when people take time to post they usually give the link where they got said info. go to that link, hit the home key on that web page and save it in your favorites. the next day you can go to that page, hit refresh and, walaa!!! you have up to date info. i've got several pages that i look at when searching for intel. its first hand usually informative. just a suggestion.