Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Good Bye

tacticalmedic69

I really appreciated your point of view, tacticalmedic69.

You wrote something in there that really shows your perception of greatness when you see one.

You wrote, and I quote: "Your joy at sharing what is obviously your passion will be missed."

I agree with you 100%.

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 4

I seemed to have missed the shoot out, but apon my aproach there are casualties.

Scooter's decision to go black is his right. He was left without the support that should have been affforded to one of his caliber.

Thank you Scooter. Your joy at sharing what is obviously your passion will be missed. Enjoy your life my friend.

Yes Scooter will be missed , one of the finest men around to be done the way that he was done, by the people he trusted over the thoughts of a punk newbie, an now this thread will be locked so sorry

• Upvote 1

Scooter..you know I have always appreciated and been educated by all of your sweat equity on this venture. I have nothing but respect for you and your family. I too undertsand that very unfortunate saying : " no good deed goes unpunished".

Now, without you on this site I will rarely visit as it has degraded over the years . Many good friendships were made but the vitriolic language and basic CRAZY is choking many of us out. Out of respect for Adam and his mods I will check in from time to time.

God Bless,

alice (sweet alice)

• Upvote 2

I think we all agree that Scooter choosing to leave is our loss. I am unable to reconcile the scenario that played out in front of our eyes. I really believe we do not have all the facts about what happened. Things said and done behind the scene that maybe we are unaware of. There just has to be more to this, pretty sure we will never find out what it was.

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree with Workerbee, I think things transpired we are not aware of. I enjoyed Scooters input, with that said I think people are being disrespectful to the host of the last intelligent dinar site by keeping threads like this one going. At this point we better hope Adam don't walk away also and leave us with Okie and others of the like. JMO, please don't bash.

• Upvote 2

Well said TM69! I agree with Barboza, very perceptive of you and way to hit the proverbial nail on the head, as Scooter's efforts in shedding light on this investment was obviously a joy, a passion and labor of love from someone who in his own words eschewed financial gain but only sought to elucidate, educate and equip many of us for whom this investment proved oftentimes difficult to make heads or tails of. If only more of us had such altruistic motives. I daresay DV, if not the greater dinar family, is diminished by his absence. +1 to you both!

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree with Workerbee, I think things transpired we are not aware of. I enjoyed Scooters input, with that said I think people are being disrespectful to the host of the last intelligent dinar site by keeping threads like this one going. At this point we better hope Adam don't walk away also and leave us with Okie and others of the like. JMO, please don't bash.

Thanks for saying what I wouldn't. We have a lot of respected members on here and I didn't want to step on toes and get into an argument. Adam calling Scooter out publicly. What? Scooter leaving because because his feelings were hurt? What? Seriously does any of that sound normal or right to you? There just has to be more to it. I think we should respect the decisions made on this board because, up to this point, I've think they've proven themselves.

• Upvote 1

Scooter decided to take some time off, I am going to close this thread out of respect to him.

I personally hope he returns, but that's all we can do - hope.

Scooter, best wishes to you!

Thanks for saying what I wouldn't. We have a lot of respected members on here and I didn't want to step on toes and get into an argument. Adam calling Scooter out publicly. What? Scooter leaving because because his feelings were hurt? What? Seriously does any of that sound normal or right to you? There just has to be more to it. I think we should respect the decisions made on this board because, up to this point, I've think they've proven themselves.

Thank you for that.