Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Girls of DV Chat! AWSOME

Brisco

The girls of DV chat! Awesome

June 18th, 2011 06:34 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

by Cool » 17 Jun 2011 08:13

[chloe] OK WHAT IS GOOD ABOU TTHIS ARTICLE IS THEY ARE TALKING TO ZEBARI ABOUT KUWAIT AND I BELIEVE ALL THE FINISH TO CHP 7

THEY ARE TALKING TO THE MOF ABOUT THE MONEY NEEDED TO GET THEIR PROJECTS GOING

UNDERSTAND THIS THERE WON’T BE A LIFTING OF CHP 7 OR MONEY FOR PROJECTS WITHOUT THE RV.

ALSO IN THIS ARTICLE NUJAIFI IS COMING DOWN ON THE MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT WHO DON’T SHOW UP TO DO THEIR JOBS.

LOOKING AT THE ARTICLE IN GENERAL IT SAYS TO ME THEY ARE MOVING AHEAD WITH CHP 7 RELEASE AND PREPARING TO BEGIN THEIR PROJECTS FOR IRAQ. NUJAIFI IS CRACKING THE WHIP WITH SOME OF THESE MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY CAN MEET AND VOTE FROM THE CAFETERIA.

According to a statement issued by the information department of the Council of Representatives and the Agency has received reports public opinion a copy of it on Thursday that “in the beginning of the meeting stressed Nujaifi The Presidency applied all the materials contained in the rules of procedure regarding the deputies, who repeated their absence to attend the meetings, pointing to send written messages alert them to the absent Baddourh commitment to attend.”

[lgtennis] AND SPEAKING FOR PROJECTS GOVT APPROVES 692 MILLION CEMENT FACTORY AND THERE IS A WHOLE ARTICLE ON DOING BUSINESS IN IRAQ

[chloe] OOPS AND OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO GET THE ERBIL AGREEMENT OR THERE WON’T BE ANY PROJECTS OR GETTING OUT OF CHP 7.

[lgtennis] EXACTLY CHLOE

OK HERE IS SOMETHING, NUJAFI AND DELEGATION TO VISIT UNITED STATES NEXT WEEK

[chloe] Friday June 17, 2011 Closed-door meeting of the leaders in the home of Iraqi MP Jamal watermelon Agencies – leaders held in the Iraqi List, Friday closed-door meeting at the home of leadership in the list MP Jamal watermelon. The source said on Friday that “a number of members of the Iraqi List, held a closed-door meeting Friday at the home of MP Jamal watermelon in the presence of leader of the Iraqi List, Osama Najafi, Chairman of the Board of Representatives, and members of the Wasit province, and security officials and government officials from the Iraqi List.”

[chloe] raqi parliamentary delegation to visit U.S. next week Arbil, June 17 (Rn) – The official source in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Friday that a delegation led by parliamentary Speaker Osama Najafi will visit America in the middle of next week. The Second Deputy Chairman of the Board of Representatives, Aref Tayfur, a Kurdish news agency (Rn), “The parliamentary delegation will pay an official visit Monday to the United States of America.” Tayfur added that “the President of the Iraqi parliament delegation headed by Osama Najafi, and accompanied by a number of members of the political blocs in the House of Representatives.”

[chloe] IS THAT THE ONE YOU WANTED TO POST?

[lgtennis] YEP THANKS SO MUCH IT IS VERY INTERSTING

great find LGTennis

[chloe] Tayfur added that “the President of the Iraqi parliament delegation headed by Osama Najafi, and accompanied by a number of members of the political blocs in the House of Representatives.” He explained that “the visit comes at the official invitation from senior U.S. officials and take several days, in the context of strengthening and deepening ties with the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the world, especially the parliaments of those countries.” The Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives that “the Iraqi parliamentary delegation will visit during the inspection of the U.S. Congress and being a series of meetings and meetings with senior officials in this country.”

[chloe] I AM THINKING THAT NUJAIFI WILL BE DOING MORE THAN MERE HAND SHAKING. ESPECIALLY IF YOU PUT TOGETHER THE MEETINGS SATURDAY WITH ZEBARI AND MOF. BOTH OF THESE MINISTERS ARE CRITICAL TO CHP 7 AND THE RV.

[lgtennis] OK HERE IS ANOTHER GOOD ONE, SADR MADE 2 PHONE CALLS, MALIKI AND ALLAWI TO RESOLVE THERE DIFFERENCES, DEMONSTRATORS IN TAHIR SQUARE DEMAND REFORM CALL FOR OVERTHROW OF MALIKI

[chloe] Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Farhad Messenger for close to Barzani’s visit to hold a meeting with Talabani and then with leaders of political blocs for the initiative Arbil. Rasool said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: “The Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani will come to Baghdad to meet Iraqi President Jalal Talabani and then meeting with leaders of political blocs in order to activate and stimulate the Convention of Arbil.” He added that the political situation will deteriorate in the absence of agreement the political blocs to a unified program for the Iraqi people, urging leaders to renounce the political differences and reach a solution in order to serve the people. The Kurdistan Alliance bloc renewed its call to resolve the political crisis between Iraq and the rule of law through dialogue table.

AND MY FAVORITE OF THE DAY

dmitch] Chloe is that set for today?

[chloe] D I DON’T SEE WHERE THEY GIVE A DATE BUT IN KEEPING WITH HOW THEY DO THINGS I AM BETTING IT IS ALREADY DONE

[lgtennis] ME TOO, LOTS OF THIS COULD BE DONE

[Lady of the Lake] WHY are they talking EARLY ELECTIONS??

[milndollarbabe] Lady of the Lake let’s hope that is to put a fire under maliki and let him know that they are thinking in that direction and getting the public primed for that idea sometimes they use the press to get their points across in public lots of talk about erbil this morning…thats a good sign thanks chloe

[chloe] THE IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE HERE NUJAIFI IS BEING ASKED BY THE US GOVERNMENT AND THERE IS NO MENTION OF MALIKI.

[milndollarbabe] hmmmm the US usually goes there when they are trying to SOLVE problems…..so if Iraq is coming HERE?????

[chloe] I ALSO AGREE WITH MDB THAT MALIKI IS BEING TOLD BY PARLIAMENT THAT HE IS NOT NEEDED OR WANTED. HE WILL BE TOLERATED ONLY IF HE PLAYS NICE. OVERALL THIS TO ME IS VERY POSITIVE.

[milndollarbabe] it does seem like progress is being made and they are working fast and furious to finalize everything

[chloe] THEY ARE TALKING CHP 7 AND POSSIBLY NUJAIFI AS PROBABLY THE MOST POWERFUL ELECTED MEMBER OF THE GOI MIGHT WELL BE SPEAKING OR IRAQ.

[lgtennis] BABE YOU’RE RIGHT THEY ARE NOW, RIGHT TOO CHLOE, THINGS ARE MOVING ON THE FAST LANE

[chloe] THAT WOULD BE A SLAP IN MALIKI’S FACE

Rasool said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: “The Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani will come to Baghdad to meet Iraqi President Jalal Talabani and then meeting with leaders of political blocs in order to activate and stimulate the Convention of Arbil

[milndollarbabe] as hard as it is, we just have to let it all play out and when its over, we will forget about how tough it was …..the euphoria will take over

[chloe] D THERE WAS AN EARLIER ARTICLE THAT SAID BARZANI WAS COMING TO BAGHDAD THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH. I’D SAY HE IS ALREADY THERE.

[lgtennis] DISCUSS RELATIONS AND US WITHDRAWAL

[milndollarbabe] chloe ok that sounds to me like it’s done and the red tape to activate it is next

[lgtennis] 2 DAY VISIT

[chloe] I AGREE MDB

[lgtennis] SOME OF THIS IS DONE ALREADY

[chloe] THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS THAT PARLIAMENT HAD BEEN MEETING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR LONG PERIODS THESE LAST FEW DAYS.

[milndollarbabe] sounds like the negotiations are over and done and the activation process in being enacted with the leaders

[chloe] NUJAIFI MIGHT BE TAKING A VICTORY LAP IN THE USA.

[lgtennis] AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE TOO, YES IT DOES BABE AND TRUE CHLOE

[unlcon] Great discussion “GIRLS” Thanks so much!!!

[chloe] WE HAVEN’T SEEN MALIKI OUT AND ABOUT DISSING ALLAWI AS MUCH IN THE LAST DAY OR TWO EITHER. THAT IS A REAL TELL TOO.

[lgtennis] YWWW UNCLON IT REALLY IS SURE IS, AND IRAQ IS GOING TO BE HERE THIS WEEKEND

[milndollarbabe] chloe yes it is…good observation of that

[lgtennis] I BELIVE HALF OF WHAT WE ARE SEEING MIGHT HAVE TAKEN PLACE ALREADY

[chloe] WATERMELON SPLIT FROM THE IRAQI LIST HOWEVER HIS GROUP CONTINUES TO WORK AND VOTE WITH THEM BTW

[dmitch] Thanks for the chat Chloe

[chloe] YW

[dmitch] this is great stuff

[lgtennis] IT REALLY IS, ALL FALLS INTO PLACE

[chloe] BE LOOKING FOR ARTICLES TALKING ABOUT A WORLD CURRENCY RESET AND NOT NECESSARILY THE IRAQI RV

[lgtennis] TRUE AND CHLOE ISNT THERE SOMETHIN

[chloe] IQD WILL BE PART OF IT BUT I HEARD THAT THE ANNOUNCMENT WILL PROBABLY BE MADE IN THAT MANNER

[lgtennis] PLANEED AT THE WHITE HOUSE PLANNED FOR JUST THAT

[chloe] YES AND OUR TREASURY SEC HAS A CLOSED DOOR MEETING AT THE WHITE HOUSE THIS AFTERNOON

[sFCDiaz] VietFinanceNews.com – Vietnam is hoarding between 460 and 1,000 tons of gold worth around US$21 to $45 billion, second only to India, according to figures released last

[lgtennis] THERE WE GO THEN!! THE WORLD NEEDS A SECOND RESERVED CURRENCY

[chloe] I ALSO READ SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR FINDING EVEN MORE “MISSING” IRAQI MONEY. I CAN’T FIND THE ARTICLE TODAY BUT WILL LOOK FOR IT

[milndollarbabe] i was just going to say how interesting that they continue to DISCOVER money everywhere and gold

[chloe] ODD ISN’T IT?

[lgtennis] WOULD U JUST LIKE TO FIND THAT

[chloe] BTW THE VALUE OF THE DONG WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF VN GOLD IN A POSITIVE WAY

[milndollarbabe] I would think so….hope that the timing of this discovery is to our benefit

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thx for the post Brisco

U Go Girls !

The only question I have is in the 2nd quote by Chloe near the top, it mentions the Iraqi MP Jamaal watermelon.

I assume that's the google translation, resulting in the Arabish. I've seen the name before. It's just peculiar. :blink: