Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver Heading Towards $12.50 - 70% chance of hitting that number

rriver1010

As a technical market trader, I'd like to mention that silver is heading towards a target price of $12.50. This is a 70% play with 7/10 chance of hitting. I believe it will. However, I'm a big believer in dollar destruction, silver and gold bull market, etc. It's hard for any of us to believe that silver and gold would dip so low - with gold under $1,000 and silver at $12.50? But technically - that's what the big money is doing to the precious metals.

I think that this low area is built to SCARE out all of the timid and weak traders and investors, and provide a tremendously deep 35% off opportunity for long term upside momentum. I believe that gold and silver, as well as other precious metals, and commodities, gold and silver companies, farm and food stocks, etc.... will be good opportunities in the future. However, look for deep drops in DOW, S&P500, etc. as Dollar provides it's fake rally, markets move in the opposite direction, and the word "DEPRESSION" shows up on your TV through the talking heads who know nothing about normal market directions, the rhythm of God and some serious downside that's coming to the normal markets - bringing a deep wholesale price to the institutions that wait below for cheap, wholesale entries.

I hate to say this, but my technical targets for S&P 500 are the lows of 1987 Black Monday. My technical charts say that we have a 90% chance of hitting S&P 445, and possibly 200 (which would take the Dow to 3000 or below). This will scare the bejeebers out of most unlearned investors who will lose everything, wealth transfer will move baby boomer stored assets into the hands of wealthy bankers and government entities. This downdraft move may drop gold and silver well below the targets I mentioned above, OR if gold and silver uncouple from the S&P 500 and start heading higher, or if the Dollar and the S&P500 drop together - this will be PERFECT STORM bad, and the only answer will be gold, silver, commodities and HARD ASSETS - as Dollar and S&P locking together into a market drop - will mean that everyone is exiting the stock market with their Dollars and putting thier Dollars into something hard - land, gold, something that is real and not fiat.

Sorry I don't have better news, but this is what the technical markets foretell. We see Washington unfolding the master plan that coincides with the targets listed above. Big debt with no plan to save the Dollar and curtail spending - will unwind the Dollar. The doctrine that will destroy America will be the DOCTRINE OF DEBT. In other words, the belief that more debt will deliver us from our troubles. The world will stand and watch us destroy ourselves by our own beliefs and doctrines of stupidity.

DINAR - If Dinar is directly connected to the oil that's under Iraq's territory, then DINAR is a better investment than your U.S. Dollars in your bank account. Hard Assets will survive the coming collapse of fiat currencies. So Dinar could sky rocket without an RV - just because of the fiat system unraveling and disintigrating.

If DINAR RVs, I recommend that you get it converted to something other than U.S. Dollars. I would hate to see Americans convert their Dinar to U.S. Dollars and then the next few days - the Dollar falls off the cliff by 50% and we lose the value of our new found blessing. Study other currencies that are more clearly connected to hard assets, or which are out of the way of the West's unwinding of fiat currencies. Also, www.everbank.com might be a good bank to transfer RV Dinars through. They can give BRIC accounts that are guaranteed no risk CDs, as well as many other international currencies, and they're a 4 star rated bank. Most other banks at this time are only 1 - 3 stars, and I only personally know of 1 5 star rated bank, a small local bank in Missouri.

Standing with all for success during this decade!

Dr. Daniel Daves

FREE INVESTMENT COMMUNITY

www.basicsforsuccess.ning.com

I have mixed emotions about your anticipated drop in the price of gold and silver. I am heavily invested in both (stocks). However, it will help a great deal if it drops after the revaluation of the dinar because I would like to be holding some of the hard touchy-feely kind. In the long run, that is what you will need. I intend to contact everbank once this rvs.

Tonight (2/16/10), the markets are poised for a potential U.S. Dollar Index move upwards, which will be regarded by many as a DOLLAR RALLY. If this happens, silver and gold stand a chance of dropping to new lows. WARNING: I am personally looking at a drop to new lows as an opportunity to buy and get into position for the next mega upswing. I have deep targets of $12.50 for silver and under $1,000 for gold. I don't know if they'll get hit, but if they do, I consider them as an act of God's mercy for anyone who's not yet on the gold/silver bullet to the sky!

By the way, if the Dollar rallies, this typically will cause the S&P 500 to drop. So all eyes are on the Dollar tonight and tomorrow in trading. If the Dollar fails from where it sits at 10:30 PM CST... then things will change. But if God's rhythm works as it normally does, we should see some of these movements this week.

God bless,

Dr. Daniel Daves

• 1 month later...