Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Chase Bank Stories are also FALSE

REALbankintel

yes I was seriously asking your opinion my bad

Sorry, if my post was disrespectful. I encourage you to read as much as possible. K98 posts news articles every morning (early). Also, even reading the COMMENTS in the rumors and opinions sections will give you a pretty good idea of WHO NOT TO BELIEVE. Feel free to ask questions if you are unsure. In retrospect, my post in regard to your post was ugly, I'm very sorry.

Note the lionshare of bank rumors come from Newbies with less than 15 posts......not a coincidence.....always starts, "I am new to the board and Dinar but I have to tell you what happened from a friend of a friend of my cousin at Bank ___ o f ___ or 5th ___ or Wells _____

these are no doubt pumpers and you folks need to recognize them... :P

Be an idiot if you want, all bank rumors are false... Banks will be the last to know or care about an RV.

I don't know what to believe anymore but I know it is not necessary to disrespect people. Why should we find you credible because you have a screen name that says RealbankIntel? You said it yourself you are a former chase employee. To me your credibility went out the window with the statement of "former chase employee"

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and this is mine. We are here to learn about this investment so we can better our lives not degrade or disrespect someone.