Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shooting back!!!!!

I see since the criminals that fire rockets and mortars into the camps in Iraq is starting to see and feel a different response. Note the BS response from an MP.

:26

Basra, June 15 (AK news) – A US fighter plane killed one civilian and wounded others late Tuesday night in Basra, 550 km south of Baghdad, says an Iraqi MP.f16

Susan al-Saad, a Fadila Party MP in the coalition bloc led by Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said an American plane last night carried out an attack in the Karma area north of Basra that killed one citizen and wounded several others.

“The U.S. forces carried out the attack under the pretext that armed groups had fired rockets at the US forces from the area.” al-Saad told AK news.

The US forces are based in Basra International Airport – the largest US military base in southern Iraq with thousands of troops stationed there.

The MP called for financial and moral reparation for the families of the victims, in addition to holding the “negligent parties” to account “for attacking civilians”

A source in Basra police command confirmed Tuesday evening that a bomb targeted a convoy of U.S. army north east of Basra in southern Iraq, but without any casualties.

Link http://aknews.com/en/aknews/3/246702/

LOL....the mentality of these people is pathetic.....it is BARELY above caveman.....actually maybe it is caveman but wearing a dishdasah and a shumagg instead of a camel skin for clothes and a goat bladder for a hat......if it weren't for oil these folks would still be cooking their scorpion claws over fires of camel fat....sad but true :rolleyes:

I know it is a completely different culture but look at how Japan rose literally from the ashes and until not that long ago were kicking our butts in the market place... why? Because we set them up and showed them how to do it! I just wonder if we are not in some ways about to repeat that whole process again??? Like I said though, different culture, different circumstances though!dry.gif