Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV or No RV, I Got my Moneys worth

The day before I bought my Dinar, I Honestly knew NOTHING About what has been going on over in Iraq. I Mean I Knew about the war and the Main headliner stuff you see on the local ten o'clock news. But that's it!

So Blind

But since the day I bought my Dinar, I Have learned SO MUCH INFORMATION On current events As Well as the History of Iraq... Now I don't have THOUSANDS Invested (I wish I had Thousands). But for the Small amout that I do, I Feel like I have been paid back 10x what I put out, In Knowledge from The people here as well as from My Own research.

Thank you to ALL of you here at Dinarvets who post News Links, General Info about Iraq, and Even Personal Opinions. I am a smarter man Now compared to before I Bought my Dinar Thanks to You.

Thank You.

Krem

Edited by Krem
  • Upvote 10

It is refreshing to see someone else who appreciates the value of expanding their knowledge.

The ride so far has brought so much awareness of cultural differences, growing pains, understanding complex issues, observing multi dimensional problem solving and restoring the ancient art of communications.

The RV is the icing on the cake.

The real shame is that some see it as an entitlement.

It has been a journey that has allowed many to grow within themselves, renew their ability to think, dream and learn to accept disappointment.

To those who have not gained from this journey so far, take another lap. :)

• Upvote 2

I Believe it too! 100%! It's not a question of "IF" But "When". Well, For me anyway.

Now I have all this New Knowledge that I Didn't have before. So, In a way, I already Made my money back. Anything on top of that, Is 100% Gain. :)

Thanks Bruce.

Krem

Now that's a lesson in proper attitude, this is how you manifest more good things into your life by appreciating what you have, great post and I agree I did not even know what a dinar was, and now I can have a conversation about the whole situation, not that I know all of what is going on over there, anyway thanks for your words of wisdom they remind me to stay grounded...

• Upvote 1

Krem,

I respect what you're saying and appreciate the value of knowledge but I will emphatically say that if the dinar doesn't rv, then this investment didn't take me where I wanted to go. If it LOPs and RVs, I expect I'll make 200-300% on my investment- still not there but OK... if it RVs low, then GOOD, but, as a capitalist, I want it to RV high and strong :)

Just me but my increase of knowledge concerning Iraq's history, internal politics, and workings of the ME simply aren't what I'm looking for. If it was knowledge on commodity buying, on buying foreclosures, hedge funds or a hundred other subjects that I might use in the future to create cash flow, then I would examine your idea of Knowledge= money's worth more closely. But, without the RV, my increased information on Iraq is just like being able to skin out a deer: been years since I did it, won't ever do it again, and classify it as useless knowledge at this time in my life :)

Oh well, just me and I really do appreciate the concept of seeking knowledge for knowledge's sake. Just don't apply it here. Good post and good thought tho- Great luck to you regardless and Go RV

I totally agree!

The amount of time spent reading, researching, debating, arguing, explaining, and overall just learning.... Will easily in my mind cover any money lost in this investment. Therefore, I already feel as if I am ahead in the game.

This is entertainment, knowledge, and some of the things I have learned I am able to utilize in the future.

A general increase of knowledge in:

History

Middle East

Banking Procedures

Our own Government

Politics

Online exchange (Fx)

For a guy who is a business major, who can pass up learning all that knowledge??

• Upvote 1

Krem,

I respect what you're saying and appreciate the value of knowledge but I will emphatically say that if the dinar doesn't rv, then this investment didn't take me where I wanted to go. If it LOPs and RVs, I expect I'll make 200-300% on my investment- still not there but OK... if it RVs low, then GOOD, but, as a capitalist, I want it to RV high and strong :)

Just me but my increase of knowledge concerning Iraq's history, internal politics, and workings of the ME simply aren't what I'm looking for. If it was knowledge on commodity buying, on buying foreclosures, hedge funds or a hundred other subjects that I might use in the future to create cash flow, then I would examine your idea of Knowledge= money's worth more closely. But, without the RV, my increased information on Iraq is just like being able to skin out a deer: been years since I did it, won't ever do it again, and classify it as useless knowledge at this time in my life :)

Oh well, just me and I really do appreciate the concept of seeking knowledge for knowledge's sake. Just don't apply it here. Good post and good thought tho- Great luck to you regardless and Go RV

Hey dman,

I Hear you and see your point.

But for me, My Brain is like a Muscle. The more I learn About ANYTHING, Anything at all, My brain just worked out and got stronger. The stronger it gets, the Wiser my decisions will be in the future... I Hope anyway. Just because you don't skin deer often, Doesn't mean you don't benifit from that knowledge in your Day to Day life. You know what I mean? When I was in the Coast Guard, I Was on the Helo tie down team, which the Name says it all. We Tied the Helicopter down when it Landed on our Cutter. I will probably NEVER do that again, But Knowing How to do that, Adds to the strength of my thinking today.

Of course, This is just my Opinion and something I Like to Believe.

Krem

Not to change the subject but this is why I get irritated when I see other people call Scooter a guru just because there are so many other people in this guru position across the web that are just throwing out complete lies disguised as "rumors" but Scooter educates you in his analysis and explanation of how things are unfolding. He makes nice presentations using real documentation.

So yeah I'm thankful because I've learned a lot but I just wanted to tie that in about Scooter.

• Upvote 1

Not to change the subject but this is why I get irritated when I see other people call Scooter a guru just because there are so many other people in this guru position across the web that are just throwing out complete lies disguised as "rumors" but Scooter educates you in his analysis and explanation of how things are unfolding. He makes nice presentations using real documentation.

So yeah I'm thankful because I've learned a lot but I just wanted to tie that in about Scooter.

Hahahahaha WHAT? Haha Yes... Me too. Thanks Scooter.

Haha I'm not bashing by laughing Quad, Just caught me off guard bringing up scoot... Haha

I DO Like reading Scooters Posts too. He is one of the ones I was thanking in this post. +1 to Quad for Scoot! Haha

Krem