Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino rumors from April 2011 to present

Kimberlye

I am not sure about this "guru" ... cannot decide if he is simply an emotionally stunted playactor looking for attention, or a bully at the level of a five year old who won't share his toys but wants all kinds of attention and adulation.

Yeah, I know ... negatives ... many of them ... do I care? Nope. This is supposedly the place to "have your say" and I just had mine ... or at least part of it ... hahahahaha

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4

If the "gurus" wish to continue their B. S......... Let them. The majority of us are well aware of their names and how much they can pass in one motion. Very few of us on this site lack the insight that they do. However, this is good for less informed people to read. The rest of us will just continue to laugh at their stupidity.

• Upvote 2

Blaino- What is your response to all of the failed predictions listed above? and would you consider yourself a credible source of info? Just curious

If the "gurus" wish to continue their B. S......... Let them. The majority of us are well aware of their names and how much they can pass in one motion. Very few of us on this site lack the insight that they do. However, this is good for less informed people to read. The rest of us will just continue to laugh at their stupidity.

I agree 100%. People will only be dissapointed if they allow themselves to be. Please don't take anything anyone says as truth unless you can confirm it yourself.

I am not sure about this "guru" ... cannot decide if he is simply an emotionally stunted playactor looking for attention, or a bully at the level of a five year old who won't share his toys but wants all kinds of attention and adulation.

Yeah, I know ... negatives ... many of them ... do I care? Nope. This is supposedly the place to "have your say" and I just had mine ... or at least part of it ... hahahahaha

:)

smee2

No negatives from me.Your opinion is as valid as anyones if presented in professional manner. +1 from me

• Upvote 4

Blaino- What is your response to all of the failed predictions listed above? and would you consider yourself a credible source of info? Just curious

I agree 100%. People will only be dissapointed if they allow themselves to be. Please don't take anything anyone says as truth unless you can confirm it yourself.

Ya Blaino....Lets here you explain all your crap predictions and some proof that the big fish have cashed out????

• Upvote 3

Blaino the majority of your past predictions, seem to bear such a complex and tenuous relationship to reality that it would be difficult to describe them as truthful without placing an inappropriate burden on the semantic resources of the English language. It seems clear you must be profiteering in some way… why would anyone continue down the same delusional road without a motive.

• Upvote 3

No... I was never on Okie's site... He was on mine for a time. We were friends, but after a handful of ethnic comments over several months that were not apologized for someone (Miskebaum)built him a site that he "couldn't be thrown off of" (like he was on all the rest) and I asked that he not return to the Planet site.

I have worked hard to keep the Planet clear and clean of "guru" types and to provide a date and a rate and such information as I get that appears credible. I have always told people NOT to buy reserves and promoted ONLY dealers that will return dinar for all money sent them.... not the reserve game! I have seen too many lose hard earned money playing the speculation game.

I do have a solution for you if you only want confirmed facts regarding the dinar: Get on to the CBI website and NO WHERE ELSE! The time frame between the first "Dinarian" finding out and the last one knowing (sleeping, sickness and lack of attention discounted) is probably under 10 minutes... you won't miss a thing!

Also, I didn't realize the original post was from June... Please try to find it in your cavernous mega heart to overlook or ...(do I dare say) ... forgive this serious transgression of both thread etiquette and poor judgement, as you have demonstrated such a tremendous capacity for Humane Consideration.

Also, please explain how it is that I am "pumping" and also, if it's not too much trouble.. how exactly it is that I am "profiteering" on the lapse of time between whenever and now.

B

My thoughts were quite precise and clear... yet, the very, very many words you use in most responses, are simply a deflection and avoidance. However articulate you may be, or in attempts to expound... it does not satisfy the simplicity of answering to accountability. It's a futile tactic of over-intellectualizing... and it fools no one. In it's continued insistance, it only becomes more disingenuous and convoluted. It is a "form" of lying... foremost to yourself... then to others. So, in that... all I (and others) are looking for are simple answers to, in this case, the questions of the original poster. It doesn't matter how old it is... it doesn't go away. I don't care about your realationship with Okie. I'm not interested in whether you're a pumper or not... and I'm not looking for any "intel" from you. Just accountability. Simple. Fewer words... more substantive information. In other words... owe up... and leave the "explanations" out. I wish you all the best in your future ability to communicate more respectfully, the clarity of which you believe you have. :)

• Upvote 2