Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ranking Dinar Websites

Dinar Buddy

We are flooded with a variety of sites that discuss the Dinar, sell the Dinar, and/or hype the Dinar. I plan on giving you my opinion of each sites and areas they are a falling short.

Ok, first it is import to know owns the site and what part of the country or world are they based. Are there sites owned by multiple owners or only a few owners? Are the posters, pumpers, gurus paid to post? Are there sites that just focus on selling ads or memberships? How do they make money? Last, some sites show you numbers of hits and how they are doing... Haha.

Ok, my first site is Dinar Vets... You guessed it! DV has created a positive site that allows the posters to speak freely and to challenge the postings at anytime.. I like the site in 3 main areas... The home page I am able to see the most recent top 5 posts. That helps me cut to the chase. News and Rumors posts are being handled by staff... This prevents the news to be posted in the wrong areas and if a topic is dead they get rid of it!!

Don't likes are the members always cutting and adding GURU posts. This IMO slows down the site and requires reading of multiple cites every time I am on the site. I recommend there should be a tab only for guru postings. This will allow everyone to select our not select the mis-information. This one change will improve the site in my opinion.

Each day I will post my opinion of the Dinar sites, actual owners, and their true intent.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

But why , I ask, if you're already, let's say, driving a Ferrari, would you want to talk about (forgive me owners, don't mean any offense) a Gremlin?

Just kidding, my Friend. Go ahead and do compare. Great task.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

With all due respect, there already is a tab for guru postings. It's called "Rumors." Just sayin' Now, I had suggested a thread for each individual guru, possibly under the "Rumor" section, but same thing I guess.

The great thing about this site is the fact that we are allowed to choose what we want to read, including rumors, and post our opinions, even if others do not agree. That alone tells you that no one running this site is a so-called pumper, in my opinion.

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

We are flooded with a variety of sites that discuss the Dinar, sell the Dinar, and/or hype the Dinar. I plan on giving you my opinion of each sites and areas they are a falling short.

Ok, first it is import to know owns the site and what part of the country or world are they based. Are there sites owned by multiple owners or only a few owners? Are the posters, pumpers, gurus paid to post? Are there sites that just focus on selling ads or memberships? How do they make money? Last, some sites show you numbers of hits and how they are doing... Haha.

Ok, my first site is Dinar Vets... You guessed it! DV has created a positive site that allows the posters to speak freely and to challenge the postings at anytime.. I like the site in 3 main areas... The home page I am able to see the most recent top 5 posts. That helps me cut to the chase. News and Rumors posts are being handled by staff... This prevents the news to be posted in the wrong areas and if a topic is dead they get rid of it!!

Don't likes are the members always cutting and adding GURU posts. This IMO slows down the site and requires reading of multiple cites every time I am on the site. I recommend there should be a tab only for guru postings. This will allow everyone to select our not select the mis-information. This one change will improve the site in my opinion.

Each day I will post my opinion of the Dinar sites, actual owners, and their true intent.

Go RV

(/quote)

I believe you said you would give your opinion of the site, the owners, and their true intent. Well, not to be impolite but in this, your first Dinar website revue, you left out the fact that DV is owned by Adam Montana, and his intent is to create a dinar site that is as factual as possible, with accurate and up to date information on the Iraqi dinar.

Other than that, great job!

RSS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Looks like Planet Pumpers got there's from DomainsByProxy.com who got it from Godaddy.com. Paying 1 year at a time (CHEAP OR WHAT???). Obviously did this to hide.

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: another site.COM

Created on: 13-Mar-11

Expires on: 13-Mar-12

Last Updated on: 14-May-11

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration another site.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598