Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Todays GURU SOUNDBYTES

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. When Guru's Speak, We Giggle.

6-10-2011 Guru CheckmatePlenty of news but not much new news...I can't tell what's real or true...I'm not calling anybody wrong, but I believe half the voucher story...I don't believe they are giving million dollar vouchers...I don't know if I believe the banking stories...I get confirmations from 3 guys but look further and they are all sourced to 1 guy and the story was twisted EACH time....Could not be more positive about our investment...I'm fired up and excited but don't know what to believe...It's almost done.

6-10-2011 Guru David Truth be told we still look Great in June...I cannot say it will happen in June...But June is such a month pregnant with activity and milestones that we are forced to wait it out...

6-10-2011 Guru another site what is all left in your opinion for iraq to finally RV? Chapter 7, Completed Government, Security “sign-off” for Iraq (needs to be safe), and then finally a nod by the Federal Reserve of the US who has coordinated their efforts with the CBI to make this happen, then final word by those who control all the banking programs in the world…

6-9-2011 Guru NewHound Bondlady if there was an actual rv in these vouchers it woulda been all over the world by now. We will see it on the cbi for starters...until it is on the cbi there isnt 1 imo.

6-9-2011 Guru NewsHound David (question) What do you think about the supposed vouchers that were supposedly issued to the servicemen that are coming home from Iraq? Bogus, lie, misleading, unfair... I am not discounting the possibility of giving soldiers vouchers, what I am discounting is that that has anything to do with our RV. When it RV's it will for all people at the same time...I am most convinced that upon the closure of the Kuwaiti File, Iraq will be welcomed back to the world with the spanking new currency

• Upvote 2

as the dinar turns, enough said, thats all she wrote, its done the fat lady is singing, what happened to all the real bs, I'm confused, will the dinar rv, will maliki keep his job, will shabibbi give the go, will Hillarious quit her job to work in a bank,palin running for president, this show is awesome, As The Dinar Turns, best entertainment the world has ever seen, where is oakie and frank and delta? maybe these brainiacs can shine some light {LOL}

wait thats another episode, I put a healthy chunk of change into this and really don't care what happens antmore because I got a front row seat to some of the funniest shi% I have ever seen, LMFAO at all you supposed GURU's keep it coming, you people are the stars of as The Dinar Turns

• Upvote 2

as the dinar turns, enough said, thats all she wrote, its done the fat lady is singing, what happened to all the real bs, I'm confused, will the dinar rv, will maliki keep his job, will shabibbi give the go, will Hillarious quit her job to work in a bank,palin running for president, this show is awesome, As The Dinar Turns, best entertainment the world has ever seen, where is oakie and frank and delta? maybe these brainiacs can shine some light {LOL}

wait thats another episode, I put a healthy chunk of change into this and really don't care what happens antmore because I got a front row seat to some of the funniest shi% I have ever seen, LMFAO at all you supposed GURU's keep it coming, you people are the stars of as The Dinar Turns

if the fat ladies done singing...we iz in deep dooie dooie...and its hard to kidnap a fat lady....maybe the skinny lady will yodle and bring about the rv :P Lord, grant me patience :(