Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let us hope this guy is WRONG!

4Horsn2

Interesting read and take...Semper Fi!!

Let us hope this guy is WRONG!!!

Some of my good friends are black; I grew up sharing, prayers, meals, and worked with them, and, for them too. Fished and hunted/shared love and smiles/laughter as well with them all. We never knew what a race was. ~Unless, it was a racing to see who was faster. I am not a racist. There’s good and bad in all of us.

SCARRRRRY, be sure to read the obituary at the end very interesting…

IN ADDITION TO THE VOTING BLOCKS HE MENTIONS, THERE IS ANOTHER HUGE GROUP: THE NEARLY ONE-HALF OF ALL ADULTS DO NOT PAY ANY TAXES AND, IN FACT, MOST OF THEM RECEIVE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO "SHAKE THE BOAT" TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE FLOW OF TAXPAYER MONEY TO THEMSELVES.

No Matter What

author unknown

Can President Obama be defeated in 2012? No. He can’t. I am going on record as saying that President Barak Obama will win a second term.

The media won't tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or in Obama's case billions) of dollars to them in advertising.

But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under which Barak Obama can be defeated in 2012.

The quality of the Republican candidate doesn't matter. Obama gets reelected. Nine percent unemployment? No problem. Obama will win. Gas prices moving toward five dollars a gallon? He still wins. The economy soars or goes into the gutter. Obama wins. War in the Middle East? He wins a second term.

America's role as the leading Superpower disappears? Hurrah for Barak Obama! The U.S. Government rushes toward bankruptcy, the dollar continues to sink on world markets and the price of daily goods and services soars due to inflation fueled by Obama's extraordinary deficit spending? Obama wins handily.

Don't you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic, government, and world conditions are declining? Sure I do.

And that's why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated.

Even when Obama’s policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn't his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office.

Obama's reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:

1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn't matter what he does. It's a race thing. He's one of us,

2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It's really not more complex than that,

3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,

4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coat tails will carry them to victory nationwide,

5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,

6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,

7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more every day. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,

8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,

9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won't vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,

10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn't need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.

Obituary-Very Interesting!

Born 1776, Died 2008

It doesn’t hurt to read this several times.

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

• Number of States won by: Obama:19 McCain: 29

• Square miles of land won by: Obama:580,000 McCain: 2,427,000

• Population of counties won by: Obama:127million McCain: 143 million

• Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the “governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
altered at the request of the OP
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I am afraid this fellow is 100% correct. I have believed for a long time, since his win in 2008, but in reality the roots of this go back 80 years, that there would be no way to unseat this man. My fear is that sometime during his second term there will be declared martial law in this country due to, well look at our current conditions and pick a or any combination of reasons, any one will do, then we will never remove this man from office.At that point it won't matter anymore, anyway. No, not a conspiracy theorist, just see it in its' reality, raising its' ugly head. Rough times are coming, be strong and play wisely. More and more discontent in this country, and worldwide, this can not continue. Answers, I have none. Suggestions, keep family and trusted friends close, stay in touch, pray if so inclined, stock up and be prepared to dig in. Personally, I would much prefer being laughed at now, then not being prepared later.

It is a beautiful day. Enjoy. I am. Peace.

• Upvote 3

Sorry . . . that article, published on RiteOn.org, was retracted. Apparently Dr. Williams did not write it. You can find the retraction at http://riteon.org/. I contacted the publisher and received the following reply:

Mike, I received a message directly from Dr Williams and he told me he did not write it and did not want it circulated because he disagreed with it and was not the author. Chuck... Publisher, RiteOn.org ------

Not saying it isn't a valid argument, just that it has been attributed to the wrong author. :(

• Upvote 3

Well, whoever wrote might have made a valid point. Me, i'm not buying it. I do not believe America is going to roll over that easily. He has woken up a lot of people, hopefully thell vote next time around. Hopefully everyone will try to wake up these zombies, and let them know that's what is currently happening is not good far anyone in the long run.

• Upvote 1

Well, whoever wrote might have made a valid point. Me, i'm not buying it. I do not believe America is going to roll over that easily. He has woken up a lot of people, hopefully thell vote next time around. Hopefully everyone will try to wake up these zombies, and let them know that's what is currently happening is not good far anyone in the long run.

I feel the same way, AZ Native. Just reading the stats makes one think a bit, though. And remembering back to those stats when they were brought out just after the results were out made me wonder/think the same then.

pvS...thanks for editing for me!!

• Upvote 1

I was a staunch democrat for about 50 years and voted for BO. I'm a white man, and my affiliation with the democratic party ended shortly after his election and the spending began. I officially changed to independent political affiliation and have been doing a lot of reading about numerous political candidates for the presidency in 2012, and DR. RON PAUL wins hands down. The only thing is, I don't know that he will win because BO seems to be blinding folks with his political oratory, but IMHO he is the best qualified for the job and fully supports the Constitution of the USA. He would force the Fed out of existence as well as their collection agency, AKA the IRS. He supports bringing the troops home and not intefering militarily in any country that does not threaten us. You can, and should google his name and learn more about the guy who believes in the US and his principles. I think after that you will believe, as I do, he should be elected.

Whatever you do, vote. But please do some research and vote for Ron Paul.

BTW, for those here who may not know, the Fed is not the US government. It is a privately own concern and, as far as reserves go, there is none. Our Constitution says the US government prints it's own money, but the conglomeration of bankers, known as the Fed, usurped that facet of our country long ago by debt we incurred that they bought. I'll give you a link I've posted many times, but would like those who haven't seen it or don't know about it, to watch. It will open your eyes.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 2

Interesting read and take...Semper Fi!!

Let us hope this guy is WRONG!!!

Some of my good friends are black; I grew up sharing, prayers, meals, and worked with them, and, for them too. Fished and hunted/shared love and smiles/laughter as well with them all. We never knew what a race was. ~Unless, it was a racing to see who was faster. I am not a racist. There’s good and bad in all of us.

SCARRRRRY, be sure to read the obituary at the end very interesting…

IN ADDITION TO THE VOTING BLOCKS HE MENTIONS, THERE IS ANOTHER HUGE GROUP: THE NEARLY ONE-HALF OF ALL ADULTS DO NOT PAY ANY TAXES AND, IN FACT, MOST OF THEM RECEIVE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO "SHAKE THE BOAT" TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE FLOW OF TAXPAYER MONEY TO THEMSELVES.

No Matter What

author unknown

Can President Obama be defeated in 2012? No. He can’t. I am going on record as saying that President Barak Obama will win a second term.

The media won't tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or in Obama's case billions) of dollars to them in advertising.

But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under which Barak Obama can be defeated in 2012.

The quality of the Republican candidate doesn't matter. Obama gets reelected. Nine percent unemployment? No problem. Obama will win. Gas prices moving toward five dollars a gallon? He still wins. The economy soars or goes into the gutter. Obama wins. War in the Middle East? He wins a second term.

America's role as the leading Superpower disappears? Hurrah for Barak Obama! The U.S. Government rushes toward bankruptcy, the dollar continues to sink on world markets and the price of daily goods and services soars due to inflation fueled by Obama's extraordinary deficit spending? Obama wins handily.

Don't you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic, government, and world conditions are declining? Sure I do.

And that's why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated.

Even when Obama’s policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn't his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office.

Obama's reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:

1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn't matter what he does. It's a race thing. He's one of us,

2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It's really not more complex than that,

3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,

4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coat tails will carry them to victory nationwide,

5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,

6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,

7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more every day. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,

8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,

9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won't vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,

10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn't need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.

Obituary-Very Interesting!

Born 1776, Died 2008

It doesn’t hurt to read this several times.

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

• Number of States won by: Obama:19 McCain: 29

• Square miles of land won by: Obama:580,000 McCain: 2,427,000

• Population of counties won by: Obama:127million McCain: 143 million

• Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the “governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.

There is a case where O will NEVER be a second term Pres. Thats called JAIL! He has multiple federal crimes he has commtied and not even a Pres is above the law so far that breaking this many Federal laws doesn't at some poimt lead to JAIL!

Experts and citizens have court cases running and supena has been issued for O's "original type written BC" after his online BC has been declared photoshopped by international experts. With a 22 page list of charges sent to the FBI by one such expert.

Edited by GreenLantern
  • Upvote 2

When someone starts out with I'm not this or that! They usually are. Stop being a coward and fooling yourself because you only have the ear of those that belive as you do! The rest of us thank you for the brief moment of amusement and get on with our lives.

Youre observations, or more likely your intepretation of some other mean spirited person only goes to show your ignorance of the great country you live in.

You and others like you espouse such views to cover your on insecurities and would have those without an opinion adopt yours as law. I feel sorry for you! you are obviously a member of the ruling class but have no desire to aspire to the highest level you are allowed to achieve but are not motivated strive for.

Let's look at your posting realistically!

What is implied is that there is some great conspiracy to keep President Obama in office being orchastrated by the African-American community that is unstoppable. Lets' look at the numbers shall we:

1. Of a nation of roughly 360 million, African-Americans make up about 12% so even if every one of them, men, women and children were allowed to vote and did vote for him there is no way he could win! (and by the way, there are more than a few African-American Republicans)

2. If every Hispanic, Asian or other ethnic group be they legal or not were allowed to vote and threw in with the Black vote there is no way he could win!

3. Unions, which have a predominate Anglo-saxon makeup and have been on the wain since the late 70s' and have a membership across the nation of at most 2% so even if all of them thew in their vote with the groups above he could not win!

4. If you think that the American public is ignorant of economics then explain how that middle-class family manages to pay their mortgage, feed the kids and keep gas in the car so they can get back and forth to the job that keeps food on the table and the lights on? That is economics at the grass roots level my friend!

5. Unemployment is always up around 8 or 9% we just don't hear about it because it usually involves that person with disabilities or a criminal record or a single mother who lost her job because she couldn't afford Day or Healthcare for the child or children she is trying to raise alone? And before you pounce on the welfare base just know that there are more Whites on Public Assistance than there are minorities in the whole country!

6. Deregulation started with Regan, through Bush Sr. and "Big Bussiness" downsized the country in favor of the bottom line over the American way of life by importing jobs overseas thanks to that deregulation. When Bill Clinton left office there was a Fiscal Surplus of 3 Trillion dollars! If Obama's administration are in a tax and spend mode it is because Republicans and Big Business have cut the earning power of the average American by 15-22% over the last 25 years. They've taken us from the moon to "You want fries with that?" by cutting education subsidies till the vast majority of college entrants no matter how hard they work can't afford to go no matter how many fries they sell!

7. Your views, sorry pardon me the views of Dr. Williams are "Racist, Homophobic and Xenophobic and trying to veil it under the guise of an obituary with a lame association with the death of the Declaration of Indepence shows whether you wrote it or are simply passing it along have no opinion of your own and are simply regurgitating the Dogma that misguides your every breath!

8. If Obama does win a second term and I agree that with the level of ineptness and in-fighting in the Republican party it is a possibilty so what?! As long as he can make a start in correcting the situation begun by those before him I say get off his back and let the man do his job!

America is the greatest country in the world and you are intitled to your opinion and I am free to reply!

"God Bless America and every American!"

• Downvote 2

Upon receing congratulations for his "great victory" at Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto said, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

It may prove to be like that in this case too.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 2