Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

todays kids

kobuk1

Everyone ought to post their age when they post...because you shouldn't take anyone serious who's 40 & under...these kids were never spanked in school or at home...their american heritage is unknown to most kids nowadays...they don't know what it takes to be patriotic..the UN wasn't created to promote peace, it's a trick so the worlds richest people on earth could gain control of the world because having alot of money doesn't satisfy human nature, America was established to escape tyranny, read history, read your Bible, sit down and read!....nope, they won't do it; there are only a handful of good young kids out there, only a small handful, hope yours is one of them....be stronger than this younger generation, let's take control and lead...go RV!!!!!!

This belongs in OFF topics, not Dinar Rumors. I have moved the post for you this time. Peace.

BanG

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

Dont presume to tell me or anyone how to raise thier kids

and dont tell me about patriotism or my government or my God

I am a Christian retired Marine who has adopted 2 children from russia and 2 from the US

and I dont want to hear your whining crap

Semper Fi

Semper Fi m8. Well said sir.

• Upvote 2

Right so by your reckoning i'm a kid ..... because im under the age of 40 .... get a grip !!. I've met people 3 times my age with more money than common sense and im nearly 30 !!

Heratige you say !!! the United States, was officially 234 years old on July 4, 2010. If one dates from the adoption of the Constitution in 1787, the nation was 223 years old...... I'm Irish our history dates back to 8000 BC

have to laugh at your last comment " be stronger than this younger generation, let's take control and lead " your generation had its chance a long time ago .... actually a long long long time ago if you refer to anyone under 40 as a kid .... and look where we are today.

It's our turn now and its time for some new ideas and ways of doing things ........ embrace change my friend or you'll be left behind.

Dont presume to tell me or anyone how to raise thier kids

and dont tell me about patriotism or my government or my God

I am a Christian retired Marine who has adopted 2 children from russia and 2 from the US

and I dont want to hear your whining crap

Semper Fi

Well said +1

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 4

See what I mean?

I dont see what you mean. Just because they disagree with your (stupid) post dosnt prove your point at all. I agree that some younger people are ignorant and make bad choices but i know plenty of old people (over 40 apparently) who are just as ignorant. Next time I would keep your opinion to yourself.

Also I agree with everyone else's post is responce to yours

• Upvote 2

Its called CHANGE Mr Kobuk1 and I disagree with you. I am over that age limit and have kids in that age era. One mans perspective is just that, One mans view. I suggest you accept your age and deal with the next generation in a more understanding and forgiving manner. These young men and women have witnessed war, recession, job losses, enormouse college debt, some lost everything including their homes and most of them would still run to your aid if needed. I say instead of bashing them, you tell them how sorry we as older americans are for not taking action sooner that could have prevented all this.

• Upvote 2

Everyone ought to post their age when they post...because you shouldn't take anyone serious who's 40 & under...these kids were never spanked in school or at home...their american heritage is unknown to most kids nowadays...they don't know what it takes to be patriotic..the UN wasn't created to promote peace, it's a trick so the worlds richest people on earth could gain control of the world because having alot of money doesn't satisfy human nature, America was established to escape tyranny, read history, read your Bible, sit down and read!....nope, they won't do it; there are only a handful of good young kids out there, only a small handful, hope yours is one of them....be stronger than this younger generation, let's take control and lead...go RV!!!!!!

This belongs in OFF topics, not Dinar Rumors. I have moved the post for you this time. Peace.

BanG

who took the gem out of your donut?