Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talked with my Credit Union today

why is this in dinar rumors? please move to well....... who cares topic. j/k im glad to hear that for you.

smile.giftongue.gif

Easyrider, are so bitter and frustrated that cannot take a joke? It is great that somebody can post something funny in this world of uncertainty, so cool off or go back to your nut shell!

Alrighty then! ;) Good job on getting the car paid off........so are you going to keep it after the RV?..........Just tyring to tie this into the dinar bizarro thing here..............and I might be reaching a little...... :blink: ......RV ON!!!!!! Dinarhead out!

Did OP really get - reps for paying off his car?

I see it's time to start weeding out some people. Stand by. :)

Strike 3, you're out...too bad we can't get hold of you and beat you; it's amazing what the mods will allow on here...Hope your car brakes down big time!

It IS amazing what the mods let slide around here. I'm giving you +1 warning for hypocrisy.

(Leaving the mods bad feedback and making an elementary spelling error HAS to be hypocrisy, right? Right. +1 warning.)