Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When I logged onto Dinar Vets this morning , the FIRST thing I saw is two, side by side LARGE ads that say The Dinar Investment is a SCAM. I've seen them before, but today, both of them and so large, just made me think WTH??

My opinion, but you would THINK that whoever sells the advertising would have a stopping point at that onet. I feel like I'm crossing the picket line. Very awkward also to have one of those on one side, and Adams book for sale on the other.

ps. However, I did order Russian girlfriends for all my single guy friends, so that one worked out great

• Upvote 5

When I logged onto Dinar Vets this morning , the FIRST thing I saw is two, side by side LARGE ads that say The Dinar Investment is a SCAM. I've seen them before, but today, both of them and so large, just made me think WTH??

My opinion, but you would THINK that whoever sells the advertising would have a stopping point at that onet. I feel like I'm crossing the picket line. Very awkward also to have one of those on one side, and Adams book for sale on the other.

ps. However, I did order Russian girlfriends for all my single guy friends, so that one worked out great

Hi one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of advertisers will run ads this way just to get you to click the ad then your redirected to a dinar dealer , Remember its just the ad its not always whats behind it

I agree,this investment is very disheartening and seems to get more and more complicated,every time it seems to be really close all of a sudden something pops up and pushes it out even further and all the instability in IRAQ anything can happen especially with IRAN breathing down on them.However I am going to put it in a higher powers hands as we all should and pray for the best! Be positive and "GO RV".

I hope they had their shots. Just saying

• Upvote 1