Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREXPro Link. What is the deal here

drummerboy

drummerboy -- your link is broke. take off the /usd-iqd and try again.

I think they are having some probelms with their site...once I get in there, I am having problems going to other screens.

Thanks Kooper, but the link is not broken. It takes you directly to the page that profiles USD and IQD. I go there every day. However, today none of the things that are normally there are present. It's very strange.

Here is a direct link the the Forex Pro site where the UDS / IQD info is. Today it is completely blank. Every other day there are charts and all kinds of info.

Any ideas or thoughts>

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

My link

Link worked for me, not seeing anything on the IQD either but I must admit I never check this site. Your saying info is missing? Not sure I would read into it to much. I see these kind of posts often and it never amounts to anything. ;)

Edited by odogtriever

Here is a direct link the the Forex Pro site where the UDS / IQD info is. Today it is completely blank. Every other day there are charts and all kinds of info.

Any ideas or thoughts>

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

My link

I posted the same inquiry in the questions forum. Alas, the site is now back up.... :( ....was really hoping for something BIG B)

RRRRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Link worked for me, not seeing anything on the IQD either but I must admit I never check this site. Your saying info is missing? Not sure I would read into it to much. I see these kind of posts often and it never amounts to anything. ;)

Shows 1168 now.