Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lop or no lop.....that is the question!

nmcneill

Sorry to post this about a lop.....which we all don't want to think about it or talk about it, but I am responding to kennyw post on the lop. On the 2/2/10 on medic's chat re: banking details with Ali... He quoted ali as saying there would be no lop. But on verifiable news links we have a totally different situation. Do we have info from anyone in the know that can shed some light on this.....For Ali to say that there would be no lop you have to ask yourself this, why is he saying this if they are going to lop......sell more dinar!! I think all the dinarvets family want is an answer to this question. Maybe, know one knows and we will just have to wait and see what happens, or maybe someone can start digging and see if something shows up........

Sorry to post this about a lop.....which we all don't want to think about it or talk about it, but I am responding to kennyw post on the lop. On the 2/2/10 on medic's chat re: banking details with Ali... He quoted ali as saying there would be no lop. But on verifiable news links we have a totally different situation. Do we have info from anyone in the know that can shed some light on this.....For Ali to say that there would be no lop you have to ask yourself this, why is he saying this if they are going to lop......sell more dinar!! I think all the dinarvets family want is an answer to this question. Maybe, know one knows and we will just have to wait and see what happens, or maybe someone can start digging and see if something shows up........
See if this link will open up for you and if it does then it will make you feel better about a lop! Central Bank of Iraq announced its decision not to delete the zeros the Iraqi currency. The date of article is 8-17-2009 so thats not to old but sounds reasonable to me.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraq-ina.com/showthis.php%3Ftype%3D1%26tnid%3D41288&prev=_t