Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes, I like most people bought into the idea that it would RV sooner by the hype and brought some more dinars. I am just lucky I could afford them. The longer it takes the more I will by until I reach my number. I'm 60% there now. GO RV Just in case it does RV before the magic number, I am Ok with what I have. Double GO RV!!!!

all of us have bought into the hype at one point and if anyone says they havent then well they are only lying to themselves gotta be smart an only spend what u can afford to lose.

I haven't bought into the hype. My girlfriend's parents bought me some Dinar after they heard from a close friend of theirs who is a financial advisor to buy some Dinar. When people come into the investment they should have a number they would like to hit without it affecting their bank account or way of life.

Are you blind or just stupid. People intentionally lying and saying it will RV happens very often as everyone knows. Is it because they have nothing else to do and love to make peoples lives more difficult or they wish people to buy more dinar making them rich without a RV (RV). Do I have proof, no. I am free to say what I want just like the pumpers so if you dont like it get lost.