Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have thought a lot about this and if this comes in fairlyhight i plan on helping some people. How ever the ones i talked to and they didnt want anything to do with this. These are familiy and i still wont offer any help as they to had the chance to invest the same as i did.They didnt believe in this SO B IT. Also have friends in the same catagory. So all I can say is T/S. I just realized im putting this in the wrong place. Can you (the mods ) move it?

I have thought a lot about this and if this comes in fairlyhight i plan on helping some people. How ever the ones i talked to and they didnt want anything to do with this. These are familiy and i still wont offer any help as they to had the chance to invest the same as i did.They didnt believe in this SO B IT. Also have friends in the same catagory. So all I can say is T/S. I just realized im putting this in the wrong place. Can you (the mods ) move it?

Consider this... Christ gave when you didn't deserve it and He knew in advance you were clueless and might stay that way. Also, consider that you will have to pay for all of their 'expenses' once this happens as you are trying to go have a good time with them. It will be much more ideal if they have their own money, right? I say press up again and really try to convince them. If they STILL won't do it then it is probably a financial issue and you should understand and still be gracious. God is being good to you so pay it forward! :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I had the same thoughts at first jjjerry. I only told the closest of my friends and family, they took my word and all invested except one, my friend of 42 years. So, like you, I thought, well he can just miss out and regret that he didn't take my advice. But then I had a better idea and think now, won't it show what a true friendship we have, if I "earmark" 100,000 Dinars for my doubter friend.( and not tell him) until after the RV. I really can't blame his position. Lately, I wonder if he was the smart one. If or when this RV's, my good friend will be very happy with me. :)

• Upvote 1

I'm really loosing my hope for humanity, as some people are just too darn stupid.

Really, where is your rumor????

OPINION. THOUGHT. Yes.

RUMOR. NO!!!!

Please pull your head from your forth point of contact and wake up.

Thank you.

Is that all you have to do is set on ur back side and give people a bad time. Plse find anothewr hobbie. have seen two of ur comments today. Get a life Dude.

• Downvote 1

I'm really loosing my hope for humanity, as some people are just too darn stupid.

Really, where is your rumor????

OPINION. THOUGHT. Yes.

RUMOR. NO!!!!

Please pull your head from your forth point of contact and wake up.

Thank you.

HELL.....Would someone please give this cat his RUMOR before he has an ANXIETY ATTACK?????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HELL.....Would someone please give this cat his RUMOR before he has an ANXIETY ATTACK?????

OK, I'll do it, here's the rumor...This guys is an Arrogant A$$. Oh wait, that's not a rumor either, its a Fact. Sorry, wrong section again!!!

• Upvote 1

My wife and I mentioned the dinar (when we first bought) to several friends. Some were very skeptical and laughed it off, others (like my parents) bought lots of dinar. We don't talk about it to anyone that brushed it off, and only talk about it in very vague "maybe someday" terms with friends/family who are into it.

It may sound really far out, but my wife and I have set an "out there" ultimate goal of giving away a million dollars to (fruitful and effective) ministries, relief organizations, and generally anyone we know who is really hurting and can't do for themselves. Almost any "nice" RV rate may well allow us to do it. Who knows? Tithe, pay the taxes, pay off all our debts, pool our money with my aging parents and buy a few acres of land, a couple decent used vehicles, and call it done. Everything else is gravy. Would it not be great to go through life working without the stress of debt, and doing things like carrying a wad of $50 Wal-Mart gift cards in your pocket to hand out to people who are really in need when they cross your path?

I was blessed to survive a nasty bout of Guillain-Barre Syndrome, complete with near-total paralysis and many days hanging on in the ICU a few years back, and haven't had a bad day since. When you draw your last breath, all that money won't matter one bit, but what you've done with it certainly will.....

Edited by steelerfan
  • Upvote 1

Well said Steelerfan. My family is invested so besides them, I told approx 8 people that I truly care for about it. Only one that I know of invested. If this investment bingos and one of those 8 came to me with a need, I wouldn't be a butt about it. I still care for them even if they are "stupid". I don't hold grudges, but I may have an "I told you so" moment. :D

• Upvote 2