Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** Straight up RV Yes or NO ***

*** Straight up RV Yes or NO ***  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who still believes a straight up RV will happen (I

• Yes
    • NO

Does anyone in these chat's actually WORK at a Bank? I hear alot about "I talked with someone" This and that.... But No one I have heard Actually Works at one... I think if ANY Bank was givin Intel, They would be Sworn to Secrecy I would think. Or else, Like it's been said here, If word got out, It would cause mad buying Hestaria... Jmo You think out of the 25,000 members here (Or however many) That we don't have a banker?

I believe... I believe in the Rich Resorces of that country that there's NO Reason why Their currency should be any lower than ours. Any move they make (Denom, RV) The value IS going to go up compaired to the USD! No Doubt in my mind... No Facts tho.. Jmo

Happy Days are Coming. Krem

I personally purchased my dinar from three different soruces, one being my local Chase bank. Unless they have recently changed their policy, I would suggest you are wrong about Chase.

Thank you

Which Chase Bank and what is the number? I called the national foreign exchange branch of Chase and asked about purchasing and was told they do not deal with the Dinar. So if in fact you purchased from Chase and I'm not saying you didn't, please provide the branch with a number. I'm sure they would love the business.

Does anyone in these chat's actually WORK at a Bank? I hear alot about "I talked with someone" This and that.... But No one I have heard Actually Works at one... I think if ANY Bank was givin Intel, They would be Sworn to Secrecy I would think. Or else, Like it's been said here, If word got out, It would cause mad buying Hestaria... Jmo You think out of the 25,000 members here (Or however many) That we don't have a banker?

I believe... I believe in the Rich Resorces of that country that there's NO Reason why Their currency should be any lower than ours. Any move they make (Denom, RV) The value IS going to go up compaired to the USD! No Doubt in my mind... No Facts tho.. Jmo

Happy Days are Coming. Krem

Several people on here work at banks and have said that there is no truth to an RV and that they don't deal with the Dinar. Some suggest that they don't speak of it because of insider trading, could be true. However I have called several of the larger banks in the US and none of them deal with the Dinar. At least not yet.

As soon as someone puts up the name of the bank that they purchased from with a phone number and name of the person they spoke with. I will have to stick with the fact that you can not purchase from a bank. If a person can provide that information, then I will give that bank my business. If they are selling it, then they want our business. So I don't want to see any crap about not putting up the info. because you don't want to get your friends Aunt in trouble for giving out their info. You would probably get that Aunt a big fat raise for all of the new business you just brought them.

:huh: *scratches head* I don't get it.... 21 ppl voted "No"?!? :huh:

well that leaves me with a question...."Why do they even bother to even be here to even answer this poll?!?" or "Why are they still here?!?"

:huh: hmmm....

I would check IL side or IowA City

I'm on the Illinois side and nobody deals with the Dinar. Iowa City is smaller than here, so I'm pretty sure they don't either. As a matter of fact I'm guessing that there are no banks in the US that deal with the dinar. I know several people claim to have purchased from a bank, but nobody will put up the exact location of that bank with a number.

:huh: *scratches head* I don't get it.... 21 ppl voted "No"?!? :huh:

well that leaves me with a question...."Why do they even bother to even be here to even answer this poll?!?" or "Why are they still here?!?"

:huh: hmmm....

So really the pole you wanted to see was "Straight up RV Yes or Yes"? We are here because we would love to see an RV, but the question was is there going to be a straight up RV and as of right now, I just don't see it. I'm not going to let myself get worked up over a too good to be true dream, but I certainly do hope that it happens.

keepmwlknfny, on 27 May 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

Low and slow, yes.......hoping anyway......straight rv high wont happen.....not overnight....will take years to acheive....

Read more:

Keep, I also gave you a +1. We need to stay real!

It is just my opinion but I believe that they have all the major work on the RV finished if not the entire process. Only they know the reasons for not announcing it.

Believing this, I would have to vote on straight up RV. And with June 30th approaching they are not showing any signs of panic or concern over the RV. So we are just waiting for Shabibi to snap the ball to the rest of us.

GO RV :):)

Good evening to All,

I firmly and strongly believe that an RV of IQD will happen, where those of us having invested will reap the benefits of our risk. I recently joined this site and I am pleased with all of the like minded individuals as well; however, we all know there will always be "naysayers" present in any forum where there are believers of the magnitude within.

Additionally, we all know there is an abundant of strong evidence that this RV will occur at the time and place of their choosing once all of the remaining governance, economic, and sanction related issues have been resolved.

GG

Which Chase Bank and what is the number? I called the national foreign exchange branch of Chase and asked about purchasing and was told they do not deal with the Dinar. So if in fact you purchased from Chase and I'm not saying you didn't, please provide the branch with a number. I'm sure they would love the business.

Several people on here work at banks and have said that there is no truth to an RV and that they don't deal with the Dinar. Some suggest that they don't speak of it because of insider trading, could be true. However I have called several of the larger banks in the US and none of them deal with the Dinar. At least not yet.

As soon as someone puts up the name of the bank that they purchased from with a phone number and name of the person they spoke with. I will have to stick with the fact that you can not purchase from a bank. If a person can provide that information, then I will give that bank my business. If they are selling it, then they want our business. So I don't want to see any crap about not putting up the info. because you don't want to get your friends Aunt in trouble for giving out their info. You would probably get that Aunt a big fat raise for all of the new business you just brought them.

Yep... I just looked at the Top Banks Online and there's nothing of buying Iraqi Dinar. Wellsfargo will connect you with a outside dealer... But they don't deal with it. Huh... But I bet if an RV happens, They ALL Will. But, Yet again, JMO

All Respect, Krem