Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Common Cents

pontiyak

Heres a few rumors for ya...

Iraq's Dinar is WAY under valued.

Iraq has significant reserves of oil

Saudi Arabia is running out of oil ( at least thats what we have all been told)

The US needs to secure an oil supply for the next 50 years ( or longer ? )

The US has their own vast oil reserves ( but why use up our supply, when you can buy it elsewhere for a regulated rate ? )

Iraq needs to increase the value of their currency for a number of internal and world related reasons.

The US is looking to compensate itself for the cost of ousting Sadam.

Iraq want's to be a global player ( in many respects)

The US would very much like a stable "partner" in the Middle East.

Would you like a few no brainers ?

Prolly every Senator and Congress Critter has a large amount of Dinars themselves.

Most G20 countries are prolly banking on a nice return on what they hold.

The truth is that power comes with who controls or holds the most money. ( or oil).

I beleive in my heart we have found a vehicle which ( over time, and played right)...

can help many of us escape the constraints that hold us down financially.

It has the possibility to allow us to ride out the turbulence that seems to rise up with almost

predictable frequency in our finacial lives.

We must be strong and dismiss those rumors that plague the boards on a daily basis, as those

prognostications are from those who seek glory and admiration.

Trust Thy Self.

And live life like your hair is on fire !

The best things in life are RV

:) yak

• Upvote 10

Well it is late and I read the common sense post with great interest--but what has me in a quandary are all these players [countries] have figured all this out --how come there is nothing after the"cheap repayment after the liberation of" "cheap energy " runs out after " 50 years"

Where is our next alturnitive---our own resources, don't think so at all---just an example if you are at a barbacue---and you eat your fill beyond your capacity--you strech your stomach , next week you eat more and the week after also---eventually you wil have to host the barbacue and a pack of ballparks will not fill anyones belly.

I think that we have a very short term reprieve here and everything is going to look rosey and we are back in world affairs as a super power, financially and miltary but I have reservations that no where there is any provision to take us out of the very same equation as we are in now--we can't keep getting lucky for every flare-up that happens around the world

I hate to even mention this but maybe we should be trying to become as energy self -sucffient as possible with our own resources---that is the easy part---the hard part part will be making the world dependant on OUR products , instead of giving them away for free in exchange for "good will" yeah right-THAT HASN'T WORLD UNDER ANY ADMISTRATION---elephants or jackasses--we still have the biggest bargaining chip in the whole and it is not oil , it is not gas, it is not coal---IT IS FOOD!

They can run thier cars but if they have nothing to eat how long can they survive----This is the most terrible senario anyone can think of but they think nothing of free reasonalble trade or they cut off out energy---I say cut off the food and dollars to the rest of the world for every set back in the rest of the world---take care of US first,take care of those who demostrate thier surpport of us second!

Islolation just doesn't work but taking a stand and not knuckling under these thugs does work !

This is a horrible way to think , this is a horrible way to react BUT this has now become a different form of warfare--quite possiblely more deadly than sending out troops into battle--things have changed , we must adapt and overcome or be swollaowed up!

Capt Cliff

First and foremost, Iraq's currency is not undervalued, They have very little if any liquid cash value at this time. Yes they, according to the experts, are sitting on a sea of black gold, but they are sitting on it, not seeing all the wealth it will someday be. Iraq owes billions of dollars to other countries and businesses that are not paid. They have way too many pieces of valueless currency in circulation, that at this current time they could never redeem for over a small percentage above what they are worth today, simply because they owe more than they have and or are producing. If and when Iraq proves itself to be a politically stable country with a steady and constant productive income, will they ever have a chance of an rv worth any significant value. As they say, the proof is in the pudding, Iraq has all the ingredients that, they owe many many countries for. When Iraq has paid for all the ingredients, and started producing an excess amount of of the product used for payment thereof, will they ever have a chance at any substantial rv. Now we have all seen how slowly their new goverment works, and have all the stories of how corrupt and shady some of the major players in it are, so what would anyones guess as to how long it will be before Iraq can prove itself to the world and its investors, that it is a strong politically stable nation that can provide a product for sale and or trade above and beyond its own personal needs. Only when and if this happens will you ever see any Iraqi dinar rv.

• Upvote 2