Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best place to still buy dinar in Southern Cali

JakeInYourBox

Hi I purchased some through Ali a few months back.

After some recent information came to light that a friend over heard, she became interested in buying some and wants to know where the best place would be.

I have heard some of you say the airport. Some say various banks.

I appreciate the help thanks.

Hi I purchased some through Ali a few months back.

After some recent information came to light that a friend over heard, she became interested in buying some and wants to know where the best place would be.

I have heard some of you say the airport. Some say various banks.

I appreciate the help thanks.

The best price I have found currently is GID Associates on the internet. They are slow, but cheap.

Speaking of Ali. He was a great boxer wasn't be? Wrong Ali. Oh, You mean the guy who pumped up the IQD, made millions, and backpeddled about the RV and rate of return? The same guy who told us the FBI told him to relocate because his family was in grave danger, but promised all of us he would reopen satellite office if there was an RV. That Ali?

My guess is that he took his million's and stuffed a Swiss bank account full of cash and he is sunning somewhere in the south of France . Do Pakistanis wear beach board shorts or banana hammocks is the real question.

If You don't have a sense of humor, shame on you.

Edited by sheik