Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have had dinars for about a year now. I read everyday about the iraq government but i truely dont understand half of what they are saying. Can someone please explain to me the very newest info about the rv and possibly when it can Rv? I am so bummed out that it hasnt happened yet. I hear one thing then find out about another so i dont know what to believe anymore. I just know that i want it to happen soon. Im losing my faith in it!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

I will do my best: Here is what your dealing with first: http://www.armytoolbag.com/Tools/Culture/ArmyCard.pdf

Understand the basics and you know the political crap. Yes we are close but you need to know a bit more.

• Upvote 1

I have had dinars for about a year now. I read everyday about the iraq government but i truely dont understand half of what they are saying. Can someone please explain to me the very newest info about the rv and possibly when it can Rv? I am so bummed out that it hasnt happened yet. I hear one thing then find out about another so i dont know what to believe anymore. I just know that i want it to happen soon. Im losing my faith in it!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

PeggyAnn, My first suggestion would be to check out the news articles and chat logs of Adam as someone else already suggested. Only read the rumors section for entertainment. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING there is to be taken as gospel. Do not get discouraged. This RV will happen when it is time. Try not to read to much into the comments of the naysayers or jaded. They have been invested and on this roller coaster ride for so long that they can't really help some of their feelings. Their feelings are then translated into their comments and yes, some are offensive at times. But, you must consider their feelings and show them the same courtesy you would want to receive. I think the thing that concerned me the most was your statement that you are losing faith. Keep in mind that Iraq is Babylon. We know what will happen to Babylon. Iraq will be the richest country in the world. Scripture dictates this. For those of us who believe, faith is easy and is all we need. For those who don't believe, this isn't faith based. This is strictly an investment. Believe in your faith and pray and I am sure that you will come to the right decision about sticking with this investment.