Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Morel Mushrooms

moose 57

YOU FIND THEM I WILL EAT THEM WITH A GREAT BIG STEAK----LOVE ---EM

Gotta get then early in the morning before 10-11 oclock, If you see 1 you better believe there are more, they seem to grow in groups. its just hard to find "the patch" And the look for shady area's and dead tree's is right on. after you find your mushroons, go fishing and get yourself a 5gallon bucket of bluegill. Now that there is good eats!

I have a friend who earns part of his living by picking morel mushrooms. They are considered a delicacy here, a real treat, and sell for a lot of money to the more upscale restaurants and gourmet food stores. He goes picking in an area that had a major fire a few years ago. Each year, in the burned out area, they find baskets of these mushrooms. So, you might check areas that have had fires in the past few years, or better yet, one or two years ... that seems to be when they are most plentiful.

Good luck ...

:)

smee2

Apple tree stumps are good. Also I have found them around a plant we called may apples (it has big leaves) in southern Indiana. They grow about a 1' to a 1' 1/2 tall. You can eat the spikes but the yellow morels are the best.

Good luck

S2_D2