Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new news found

Baghdad (News) ...Predicted political analyst Abdel Karim Al-Obeidi that vote to choose three Vice-Presidents would allow choosing Security Ministers.

He said al-Ubeidi told (News News Agency) today, the choice of three Vice-Presidents in house session held yesterday would allow the selection of Security Ministers.

And between the political blocs would depend on principle (satisfaction) and one basket in the voting on security ministries, rather the sharecropping Iraq as in the case of Deputy President.

He said State law laabidi will accept Iraqi candidate ltbowa as Defense Minister after he agreed to vote on the Iraqi list coalition candidate State law khudair Al-khuzai's Vice President.

The President Jalal Talabani filed past 7, apply to the Presidency of Parliament to amend the Vice-Presidents, and the development of a fourth Deputy, to nominate Turkmen to post personal, while three names to fill the posts of Vice-Presidents of the Republic, according to the Vice-Chairmen, which voted by Parliament, Adel Abdul Mahdi from the National Alliance, and Tariq al-Hashimi of Iraq, based on National Alliance-Al-khuzai./finished/(5 r. m)

• Upvote 5

This means nothing, not bash... but we heard all this before. Nothing in this article sounds like anything will happen quickly as well as we have heard all of this crap 1,000 before.

True, I also believe they will not be able to get this done by themselves. Im almost positive these Idiots will have to have pressure from who-the-hell-ever to make them do it.

I want to be wrong, but REALLY how many times can you say were SELECTING...... voting/meeting/nxt week/Emer.meeting Bla bla BS.........

• Upvote 2

True, I also believe they will not be able to get this done by themselves. Im almost positive these Idiots will have to have pressure from who-the-hell-ever to make them do it.

I want to be wrong, but REALLY how many times can you say were SELECTING...... voting/meeting/nxt week/Emer.meeting Bla bla BS.........

I want to say hey, we've been down this road before, right? :D

• Upvote 1

well, what ya think?

I found the link early on another site

http://en.trend.az/regions/met/iraq/1875066.html

Iraqi parliament approves three vice presidents

12.05.2011 15:39

The Iraqi parliament on Thursday approved three vice presidents about five months after the approval on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's government due to dispute among the political blocs, a parliament official said.

"The Council of Representatives (parliament) approved by majority the candidates for three vice presidents," the official told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

The parliament voted for two Shiites Adel Abdul Mahdi and Khudair al-Khuzaie from the National Alliance, and the Sunni Arab Tariq al-Hashimi from the cross sectarian bloc of Iraqia, to fill the vacant posts of the three vice presidents, the official said.

Earlier in the year, the Iraqi parliament voted by majority on a law specifying three vice presidents for the Kurdish President Jalal Talabani, but divisions remain among the Iraqi political blocs which fiercely fight to boost their gains and power by seizing as much positions as they can in the country.

On December 21, the Iraqi parliament approved a partial government submitted by Maliki, ending nine months of political deadlock after the parliamentary March 7 polls.

However, key posts such as the security ministries of defense, interior and national security are still not filled due to disagreement among the country's political blocs over these sensitive posts.

http://en.trend.az/regions/met/iraq/1875066.html