Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 2/4 Morning

digital11

[Adam Montana] my contact at CBI followed up and said no movement was made today

[Adam Montana] they pushed pretty hard, but didn't get the stuff accomplished that they needed to

[Adam Montana] this week is over... they DO have weekend meetings over there, late night conferences and workshops

[Adam Montana] so it's possible that we'll see some movement Suday morning

[Adam Montana] but I'm inclined to believe Monday at the soonest

[Adam Montana] there's no stoppers right now

[Adam Montana] just delays

[Adam Montana] so I guess it's not that bad

[Adam Montana] I just really hoped to see something major by today

[Adam Montana] so... if something happens over the weekend, we may have news Sunday morning (Saturday evening for us)

[Adam Montana] but my gut says we won't see anything till Monday or Tuesday

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto all the above Adam. Haven't been invested very long, but I feel the timing is in the right place for everything to fall into place soon. As a person who holds real estate investments, I feel the dinar is such a better product to invest in at this point in time in my particular area . ( need to rv to support the re investsments, lol ) Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your hard work, Adam. One more time, iron the uniforms....load up the work bag....get ready for the long weekend night shifts...mantra, I love my job,,, I love my job,,,I love my job, LOL!! I DO LOVE MY JOB! Have a great weekend everybody!!!!