Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

M and m's

Thank's Rss but my farcy is rusty could you translate for me? thank's :D :D

10/05/2011

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki received,at his office this evening, a delegation from the U.S. Congress headed by Mr. John McCain .

Maliki said that the prospects of cooperation between Iraq and the United States are wide, calling to initiate the application of the strategic framework agreement governing cooperation between the two countries .

He stressed the need to expand cooperation between Iraq and the United States, including economic, industrial, commercial and scientific feilds .

U.S. Congress delegation expressed their willingness to increase cooperation between the two countries within the framework of strategic cooperation agreement, confirming the convergence of the views of the two sides on the ongoing developments in the region

Link already posted

here ya go!

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki meets U.S. Congress delegation headed by John McCain

10/05/2011

Received the Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki at his office this evening and the official delegation from the U.S. Congress, headed by Mr. John McCain.

The Prime Minister said that the prospect of cooperation between Iraq and the United States and wide, calling to initiate the application of the strategic framework agreement governing cooperation between the two countries.

He stressed during the meeting, the need to work to expand cooperation between Iraq and the United States, including economic, industrial, commercial and scientific.

The Delegation of the U.S. Congress for their willingness to increase cooperation between the two countries within the framework of strategic cooperation agreement, confirming the convergence of the views of the two sides on the ongoing developments in the region.

ListenRead phonetically

Thanks, beat me to it.

THAT'S FROM YESTERDAY GOT ANYTHING NEW?

Man, this better RV soon because I've noticed people are getting a lot nastier lately with their comments. Instead of criticizing someone who did some research, why not do your own and post! The sniping going on lately is one reason I don't post anything, just not worth it. Thanks Rsskelton for your work and the post.

• Upvote 2

Remeber one thing---1 hostage and 2 mms are in the bank and the robber says he wants a heilo to escape or he will eat a hostage--where did they get this commercial idea from!

LOL!

Go Rv save a candy ass

Cliff

Cliff, this went right over my head. It sounded like it might have been funny too! :blink: