Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Dinar purchase freeze after Thursday

divemaster5734

In case anyone is running around stressing about the 12th. Call a broker.

The cut off is a load of manure.

DO NOT skip paying bills in order to get more Dinar because of this rumor.

I called one of the agents that has been selling for a number of years and they laughed about the rumor.

They also laughed about the "intel" that claimed to know the date and rate.

anyone that ACTUALLY does know is NOT about to tell anyone else.

Layoff the caffeine and go change your panties..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

When will investors realize that anyone who "knew" the rate or date would be liable for INSIDER TRADING if they released that information.

Same as the stock market, it is illegal and punishable. It would not be smart to buy more dinar than you can afford, and afford to lose, on a rumor from anyone! When CBI makes an offical rate change you will be notified by email from Adam. You will be able to see it on FOREX, or any currancey conversion site.

Until that time please keep in mind that what you see here is RUMOR and much of it is BS from people who pump the excitement and anticipation increasing sales. It makes me sick to see people who are so despirate they have jepordized their financial lives on rumor and the desire to get rich quick.

• Upvote 3

Completely agree! And anyone who DOES KNOW will want you to sell cheap.

Hence the bailing of gurus and dealers and stream of negative posts. Gurus are now under new aliases promoting a sell-off.

Anyone try and see if DinarTrade will buy back your Dinar today?

Sdf

When will investors realize that anyone who "knew" the rate or date would be liable for INSIDER TRADING if they released that information.

Same as the stock market, it is illegal and punishable. It would nit be smart to buy more dinar than you can afford, and afford to lose, on a rumor from anyone! When CBI makes an offical rate change you will be notified by email from Adam. You will be able to see it on FOREX, or any currancey conversion site.

Until that time please keep in mind that what you see here is RUMOR and much of it is BS from people who pump the excitement and anticipation increasing sales. It makes me sick to see people who are so despirate they have jepordized their financial lives on rumor and the desire to get rich quick.

Kudos! I totally agree with you...many people take the info that is pumped out on here, or any other site for that matter, and take it as truth! As you said...we will know when we see it! + 1

• Upvote 1

Completely agree! And anyone who DOES KNOW will want you to sell cheap.

Hence the bailing of gurus and dealers and stream of negative posts. Gurus are now under new aliases promoting a sell-off.

Anyone try and see if DinarTrade will buy back your Dinar today?

I contacted DT, they will not buy back any dinar. They also stated that they no longer sell any currency..or buy it for that matter. I asked if she could refer me to another dealer...thinking she may refer me to Ali's location in Tenn...but she stated that they were not giving out any info, our making any referrals...

If that executive order is no longer necessary or applicable, why did O go thru the trouble of rescinding it?

If it was rescinded how could we buy dinar today? Either, it was not rescinded or the presidential decree is no longer needed because it is no longer considered a "terrorist" currency. Either way...we can still buy dinar.

• Upvote 1

I contacted DT, they will not buy back any dinar. They also stated that they no longer sell any currency..or buy it for that matter. I asked if she could refer me to another dealer...thinking she may refer me to Ali's location in Tenn...but she stated that they were not giving out any info, our making any referrals...

I found another dealer that is $100 per m cheaper than Ali and Ty.

Actually, Ali has been raping us while hiding behind a "Christian" facade.

I run a company. I understand making a profit, but the spread they have been operating on is insane.

They don't need a RV to retire in style.

I don't think he deserved the rumored death threats, thats just stupid.

maybe his conscience got the best of him.

• Upvote 1

Same as the stock market, it is illegal and punishable. It would not be smart to buy more dinar than you can afford, and afford to lose, on a rumor from anyone! When CBI makes an offical rate change you will be notified by email from Adam. You will be able to see it on FOREX, or any currancey conversion site.

There is no Insider trading with Foreign Currency Exchange, it is not regulated like the Stock market..

The FX market is different from other markets in some other key ways that are sure to raise eyebrows. Think that the EUR/USD is going to spiral downward? Feel free to short the pair at will. There is no uptick rule in FX as there is in stocks. There are also no limits on the size of your position (as there are in futures); so, in theory, you could sell $100 billion worth of currency if you had the capital to do it. If your biggest Japanese client, who also happens to golf with the governor of the Bank of Japan tells you on the golf course that BOJ is planning to raise rates at its next meeting, you could go right ahead and buy as much yen as you like. No one will ever prosecute you for insider trading should your bet pay off. There is no such thing as insider trading in FX; in fact, European economic data, such as German employment figures, are often leaked days before they are officially released.

• Upvote 1