Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki open invite to media 5-11-11

can someone call those #'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called number:

To listen to the message in:

Arabic Press 1: مرحبا، لقد وصلت إلى مكتبي لرجل نفط Okie. يرجى ترك رسالة بعد الصفارة، وسوف نعود اليكم في أقرب وقت ممكن.

Serbian Press 2: Здраво, имате достигао столу Окие нафте човека. Молимо вас да оставите поруку након сигнала и да ће вам одговорити у најкраћем могућем року.

Vietnamese Press 3: Hi, bạn đã đạt đến bàn của Man ​​Okie dầu. Xin vui lòng để lại tin nhắn sau tiếng bíp và sẽ lấy lại cho bạn ngay khi có thể.

Estonian Press 4: Tere, olete jõudnud laud Okie Oil Man. Palun jätke teade pärast piiksu ja võtame teiega ühendust niipea kui võimalik.

English Press 5: Hi, you have reached the desk of Okie Oil Man. Please leave a message after the beep and will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Upvote 4

Press ENG for the English version of this page. It's near the top on the left hand side.

Or just Copy paste the link into google and it will give u the option to translate.......... I couldn't find the translate button hehe

Maliki will announce the new policy concerning the seating of the security ministers.

It is aptly named the "Möbius Loop" mandate.

It states that every future decision will be decided in the future.

It further allows for postponement periods to be shortened on a cash only basis.

If there is a pressing need for a shorter period of postponement, it can be mitigated by paying a "Decision Tax", which will resort in a delay which is shortened in proportion to the money paid.

No figure was projected to account for a purchase of an actual decision to be made in real time.

He also petitioned the CBI to open more banks, citing a pressing need due to the amount of decisions awaiting further postponement..

:lol::lol::lol: This is the funniest post I've read in weeks!!!

Ah Ferriss--everyone speculates---everyone should make a list of all thier speculations-keep them to themselves no matter what the brain drain says-[even when it is bursting when thier spectulations are true] and hold back when spectulation until verified by true facts then it is time to POST!

I am not bashing you at all you seem to have a more balanced perspective than most but what has happened is mass hysteria over every single guru post and newbies questions and every other reason why it is going to happen in the next few hours, smoke and mirrors and those who have wiggled into our investment with false infomation-- the rumor spectulation has taken this site into the very realm of the other sites that most have all have deserted, they are using their same fears to poisin this site--DV has given factual information without an opinion--well just a small one anyway at times---I know you realize it is going to happen, I know that you know no one has control as how it happens, I know that you and I are getting and everyone else caught up in the things that are bringing down the other sites--creditabily

Let's promote what brought us here to begin with real facts , honesty and welcomeing new members who can see through the BS

let's get back to the roots of this site, I will start with a good sound base --you and I are there and a whole lot of others---just SAY NO TO HYSTERIA!

hope this is taken to heart by our base memebers , seems like a whole lot of doubt now!

Cliff