Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS Tax Code

Dinar Buddy

There are many rumors of lower tax rates on capital gain from the Dinar RV/RI, pending RV/RI. The US tax code is clear: "Foreign currency transactions: if you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you not have to include that gain in your income unless it is more than $200. If the gain is greater than $200 it must be reported as capital gains.

We must all pay taxes, to pay them at the bank is nor recommended as capital gains are to also be understood in person income. Estimated taxes are paid quarterly giving everyone the time needed to understand their gains and then file complete.

Amy changes to the tax codes must go through a governmental process and the UST, and then to the President for final approval.

Be smart and make you handle the tax obligations with the highest priority.

• Upvote 5

Which section of the code are you referring ? Your writing is as clear as the tax codes are. I think you left out some important words. By the way, there is an area for tax discussions.

This is the problem with people talking taxes. They seldom have a site. I notice DINAR BUDDY did not come back with a site, so it is difficult to believe what he wrote.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the problem with people talking taxes. They seldom have a site. I notice DINAR BUDDY did not come back with a site, so it is difficult to believe what he wrote.

IRS publication 525 page 33 center column, bottom of page

I decided Taxes first,then GOD,Then me and my dogz..So this is one RV' er you don't have to worrie about.GOOOOO RRRRRR VVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your quote is not bad, but it should be God first, then taxes, then everything else. Remember God said give to Caesar what is Caesars, and I also include, "not a penny more than he is entitled to". But remember God did ask for the first fruits. God bless and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1