Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The rush to cash in on an RV with Ali

Kent

The post about Medic's 2/2 chat (thanks again k98nights http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?8614-SFMedic-Post-DS-2-2-10-%28PM%29 )set me thinking and I would love to hear comments from others. We have all been encouraged to get a deal lined up before any RV for a place to cash in, but I guess I never thought about how serious the reason could be. Some of the math on this is a bit scary:

Ali/DinarTrader's interview on CNBC (http://www.cnbc.com//id/15840232?video=1311362126&play=1) says he has 100,000 customers. Medic actually says that Ali now indicates he has 300,000 worldwide. Let's just use the first number.

If Ali is supposed to have 10 locations open taking 16 appointments an hour between the hours of 9-4 (so you can call your bank to confirm his transfer to your account before you leave) and giving first preference for appointments to his past customers (I am not one - bought from SafeDinar myself). If they do a 30 day RV:

30 days x 16 appointments x 7 hours x10 locations = 33,600 customers served. HE HAS 100,000 (or per Medic 300,000 worldwide) CUSTOMERS!:eek: (and that doesn't include the fact that 7 of the 10 locations aren't supposed to open for several days. You'd think the total amount of dinar holders would be 2 or 3 times DinarTrade (afterall, DinarBanker, SafeDinar and others like GID have sold a ton as well).

I was going to try and use Ali's Texas location in Waxahachie, but:

1). What are the chances of being able to get anyone to answer the phone to set the appointment if hundreds of thousands of people are calling?

2). What are the chances of getting an appointment if you aren't one of his existing customers since he won't be able to serve but a fraction of them?

Can anyone that knows Ali check with him on these questions and post a reply? If you read my other posts, I am certainly no pumper in fact actually I am a naysayer on a high RV, but the circumstances certainly invite the question of an additional (even if small) purchase from DinarTrade if you were going to try and use him for the cash-in.

Kent,

Attached is the information I received from Ali when I inquired about exchanging the Dinar after the RV.

Dinar Trade procedures for cashing in dinars once the RV occurs

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

2 ID

As I recall, everyone is to call the number listed on DT web site. From that contact, your appointment will be made at your desired location. First however, I will check the Bank values. Chase told me that they cash foreign currency at the published exchange rate for customers..... no fee. $25.00 to open an account. I'll check Chase, BOA, and WF for comparisons. If DT cash in rate is better, then I'm making an appointment and traveling to Waxahachie from Houston. Ali is aluding that his exhange rate will be better..... all yet to be seen once the smoke clears. As for being a customer, it is what it is..... make an appointment anyway if the numbers make sense.

In Medic's post he stated "ALSO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ON LINE WITH DT WHEN IT RV’S"

I'm hoping to get through on the phone, but with so many people calling him, Online might be the best option.. that is, if his server doesn't crash from all the sudden traffic to his site. :)

Hope this helps.

I am in Brazil and I don't know if it will be possible to exchange dinars here. Citibank, where I have an account, doesn't know a thing about the dinar. An alternative could be to send my dinars back to Ali but how do I get the money after the exchange, in Brazil? The procedure that is described in this thread is pretty much for American citizens I guess.

let me say that i like ali and have bought both dinar and dong from him. i have heard from other sources there will be more offices opening than indicated above. that should help. i do believe that ali is overwhelmed with his success in recent months. that can be a good thing and a bad thing. for example i ordered dinar recently and they sent me dong. i think that mistakes like that result in a lot of business happening.

Here is the information from Ali's site....as I stated before there will be a spread as well as the $150 per mil fee...I think they are trying to say as low as a quarter percent (.025), not 25% percent lol

"Again, not exactly True. The $150.00 is per million dinar exchnage fee and can be prorated for less. Then there is a Spread. the spread is what is locked in for your rate when you set-up appointment and have 3 days on. It is Guaranteed tho, to beat anything out there and could be as low as .25"

I have bought several times from ali, and yes i wish he would open up 2 offices in texas, dallas/ft worth and in the houston area. These 2 cities have the international airports and are i guess you could say a happy medium for texas. Since texas is so large lol! It would be easier for people to get to the 2 locations. Maybe ali will see this suggestion! Also i wonder when the rv does come about how hard will it be to get the monies transferred from there to stateside? And still get irs taken care of at the same time!

yes, i think I heard something about three or four delarue machines in each office, so that takes the number to 64 / hr, and 448 / day, and 2,240 ( if only five days, many banks are open on Sat)/ office times 10 locations = 22,440 per week * 4.3 weeks = 96,320. I can only imagine that he will do whatever it takes to accomodate everyone he can. Think how much he stands to gain from this. If the average holder has 3 mil, he gets $450 per customer. With 96,320 customers that's$43,344,000 in 30 days! Wouldn't you do whatever you had to to get the people in? Just saying!

Ali isn't the only one exchanging Dinar. You will be able to do it at many banks after the RV. Ali can handle more than 16 transactions per day per branch "captialism" if more people are required to get the job done than he simply hires more people therefore he can post thousands of transactions per hour through his branches.

Well first off who said it was just a 30 day RV? Second who said we couldn't go off shore to set up dinar accounts to wait if there is a limited time to cash in 000 notes. I, for one, got my passport in order for such an occasion. And third, BB&T might have a way to set up a dinar account once it is legal tender world wide. Sooooo take this time and use it wisely and prepare for as many possible issues as you can. Hope this helps.

The post about Medic's 2/2 chat (thanks again k98nights http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?8614-SFMedic-Post-DS-2-2-10-%28PM%29 )set me thinking and I would love to hear comments from others. We have all been encouraged to get a deal lined up before any RV for a place to cash in, but I guess I never thought about how serious the reason could be. Some of the math on this is a bit scary:

Ali/DinarTrader's interview on CNBC (http://www.cnbc.com//id/15840232?video=1311362126&play=1) says he has 100,000 customers. Medic actually says that Ali now indicates he has 300,000 worldwide. Let's just use the first number.

If Ali is supposed to have 10 locations open taking 16 appointments an hour between the hours of 9-4 (so you can call your bank to confirm his transfer to your account before you leave) and giving first preference for appointments to his past customers (I am not one - bought from SafeDinar myself). If they do a 30 day RV:

30 days x 16 appointments x 7 hours x10 locations = 33,600 customers served. HE HAS 100,000 (or per Medic 300,000 worldwide) CUSTOMERS!:eek: (and that doesn't include the fact that 7 of the 10 locations aren't supposed to open for several days. You'd think the total amount of dinar holders would be 2 or 3 times DinarTrade (afterall, DinarBanker, SafeDinar and others like GID have sold a ton as well).

I was going to try and use Ali's Texas location in Waxahachie, but:

1). What are the chances of being able to get anyone to answer the phone to set the appointment if hundreds of thousands of people are calling?

2). What are the chances of getting an appointment if you aren't one of his existing customers since he won't be able to serve but a fraction of them?

Can anyone that knows Ali check with him on these questions and post a reply? If you read my other posts, I am certainly no pumper in fact actually I am a naysayer on a high RV, but the circumstances certainly invite the question of an additional (even if small) purchase from DinarTrade if you were going to try and use him for the cash-in.

I think Ali would be served by hiring a medical office manager. They are used to getting 100 or more patients through in a day. This number of 16/day is really low. And a DLR can handle 3mil dinar in less than a minute, so that ups the number of people they can serve. It will be a matter of manpower. He should pay his employees up front: 1 mil dinar now for one month's work. Cost: less than $1000. I'll take the job LOL!

Here is how I see it could flow slowly:

Walk in and confirm who you are. Show ID. (5 min. with waiting)

Complete forms for FEDS and wire transfer (5 -10 min.) - no employee needed

Present dinar, verify amount, present paperwork (5 min.)

Ali's team actually does the wire transfer (10 min. with problems)

Receive confirmation of wire transfer (1 min.)

Get the HE** out of there and hit the ATM (seconds!)

or

Drive straight to your bank and withdraw every dollar in their safe LOL! (in LA that could mean hours)

or

start paying off debt according to plan :-)