Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino & Okie's opinions on DinarTrade closing

Brisco

Blaino Opinion about DT 5/5/2011

« on: Today at 01:07:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[blaino] DinarTrade Analyses: It is my belief that the reason for the DT shutdown is subject to a third possibility per OKIE's discussion with me moments ago and our mutual arrival at a confluence of thinking(12:22 PM CST) that the following is most likely the case: DT has an arrangement to secure IQD from a third party in the M.E. and, much like the CarDealer, who doesn't OWN those cars... GM or FORD, etc owns them and he has to secure them with a guarantee to pay a specific amount for their use until sold or returned. In either case, there IS a cost! If DT is getting a lil low on IQD... Better to shut down, than obligate for a fee on a "minumum order", say maybe a Billion or a Half Billion, which might arrive post RV.... after all, it has to take time to secure and transport the currency, clear customs, "log it in" and so on. This may be a strictly business and finance decision.... however, it certainly alludes to the impending events we are all waiting for. "IT" must be really close! The use fee may be tagged to the value "On Arrival" hence, the risk that he might take in a significant amount of IQD that may have almost NO market (post RV) could be a real "clear and present danger" that might wipe out years of gains! Ali might have decided that he has sufficient inventory to fill expected orders in the short term, meet existing reserves (he has NO new ones, remember?) and he may rather retire from the field with known gains, than risk them for a small (by comparison) extra gain that might hazzard past profits. After all, Just how much rice can a chinaman eat? Maybe enough is actually enough! And what's this crap about "Maybe frank will explain....

• Upvote 2

Did Dinar Trade pump the sales of Dinar by stating they would gave a reduced fee of $150.00 per million? Second, what legal obligation do they have to purchasers of dinar from Dinar Trade? Living California many friends have purchased from Dinar Trade.

Ali stated he will reopen for any cash out.

If you read DT's terms it says there will be a $150/mil (or any part of a mil) exchange fee plus the float. He doesn't say whether it's the CBI float or what he adds to the CBI float. He tapped buyers for about 36% going in. If you cash in with Ali, who's to say what the 'going out' tap will be? I'm new at this game and may not know all the terms yet, but I can read, and the terms are pretty clear.

• Upvote 2

Dinar Trade is not shut down....they are not currently selling anymore dinar. I was told because there have been some threats on his family. They are still open and will be cashing people out when the time comes. This is what I have been told when I called the office directly.

• Upvote 1

What is your opinion towhy he was threatened??? just asking.

my opinion is the fact they know he is making a ton of money and wanted to take his kids or something or other as ransom or something hapened with a disgruntled customer with a reserve or something or other and they wanted to retaliate this world is getting scarier and scarier as the years go by everyone is depsperate i dont put anything past anyone anymore.

so ali quit selling dinar for what ever reason. what is the big deal? there are a lot more other places that sell dinar to take up the flack. he isn't the only game in town. too many people try to tie this into meaning the RV can happen at anytime now. now if this isn't a conspiracy theory i don't know what is.... :lol: